Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,632 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Patrick1473's Posts

This so-called impact point is not an impact point... again, there was no impact.  There is a tiney piece of missing glass but again no impact happened.  Idiocy!
Jaydubyah, you clearly didn't read the original post... nothing impacted the phone whatsoever but the point is... neither VZW, nor Samsung will even entertain the thought that it broke through no... See more...
Jaydubyah, you clearly didn't read the original post... nothing impacted the phone whatsoever but the point is... neither VZW, nor Samsung will even entertain the thought that it broke through no fault of the customer.  Also, again in the original post... the gorilla glass that Samsung used to advertise as an impact resistant glass is no longer advertised for their products.  There is an issue that neither company will take copability for.
BTW, VZW directs me to Assurion to pay and Samsung will also fix the phone if I pay.  Real nice guys!
Just activated a new Galaxy sIII monday, was pumped about it.  On Wed. morning I notice my screen has a crack in the upper right corner.  I have not dropped or abused the phone in any way.  I cal... See more...
Just activated a new Galaxy sIII monday, was pumped about it.  On Wed. morning I notice my screen has a crack in the upper right corner.  I have not dropped or abused the phone in any way.  I call VZW and find that they are unwilling to help as screen cracks are not covered by warranty.  They expain they have heard about a lot of issue with screen cracks and suggest I call Samsung.  I call Samsung and get the same result.  Neither my provider, nor the manufacturer will stand behind this product.  I have noticed on Change.org there is a petition being circulated to start a class action as many people have experienced this issue.  Furthermore, I have learned that the Gorilla Glass used on the screen was once advertised by Samsung as being very durable and resistant to cracks is no longer being advertised... I wonder why?  Beware if you are thinking about getting this phone or the Galaxy Note 2 which I also purchased... I hope the screen doesn't spontainiously crack on that also. Very disappointed in both Verizon and Samsung.