Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,533 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

twoboysmom's Posts

In order to avoid board clutter, we ask that you post your topic on one board only. Please look --->HERE for replies to your topic. Thank you.     Message Edited by KaLin on 04-03-2009 05:39 ... See more...
In order to avoid board clutter, we ask that you post your topic on one board only. Please look --->HERE for replies to your topic. Thank you.     Message Edited by KaLin on 04-03-2009 05:39 PM
this is my problem we use .001 in mb usage ( by accidentally hitting the shortcut key and immediately terminating the connection)and still get charged the $1.99. I have every conceivable block on ... See more...
this is my problem we use .001 in mb usage ( by accidentally hitting the shortcut key and immediately terminating the connection)and still get charged the $1.99. I have every conceivable block on my sons phone and still get charged--EVERY month. They say if we got rid of pix/flix we could avoid this!! That it has something to do with the messaging that it's somehow connected. I have a plan for unlimited txt and pix/flix so i refuse to give that up for a problem they can't and wont fix. Most recently I was told they would no longer credit my acct for this because i have fought the charges too much.
wait, it gets better. this is my problem too! we use .001 in mb usage and still get charged the $1.99. I have every conceivable block on my sons phone and still get charged--EVERY month. They say ... See more...
wait, it gets better. this is my problem too! we use .001 in mb usage and still get charged the $1.99. I have every conceivable block on my sons phone and still get charged--EVERY month. They say if we got rid of pix/flix we could avoid this!! That it has something to do with the messaging that it's somehow connected. I have a plan for unlimited txt and pix/flix so i refuse to give that up for a problem they can't and wont fix. Most recently I was told they would no longer credit my acct for this because i have fought the charges too much.