Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,088 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Minniehaha's Posts

I know that is confusing that's why I don't use automatic prepay. Even with the auto prepaid, the date would change according to how may days are in the month. So on the 4th it would be late if t... See more...
I know that is confusing that's why I don't use automatic prepay. Even with the auto prepaid, the date would change according to how may days are in the month. So on the 4th it would be late if there were 31 days, actually Verizon should set there system for the different days. I just may per 90 days, the say of the month it would be due on is always changing. The auto may for this type is not a good idea. I'm set up just to get a text 3 days before my payment is due then go online and pay it. I'm sorry that this is not much help but Verizon would go crazy trying to keep everyone on a different date that changes. I think they should have it per month and not per days, it would make it a lot easier. Minnie
yes you can dial *611 to get  your balance and there is no charge for that.also you  can turn the message off I think under the tools  on the menu section on the cell.
Its been that way since day one. I think its to stop people from going back an forth from prepaid and contract phones.  Verizon has a block of numbers for prepaid and a block for  contracts.this ... See more...
Its been that way since day one. I think its to stop people from going back an forth from prepaid and contract phones.  Verizon has a block of numbers for prepaid and a block for  contracts.this   assures numbers  for  everyone.
as mckimble has said juat buy another cell and then call the prepaid number 1-888-294-6804 and tell them you want to port your number and your balance from your previous cell over to your new cel... See more...
as mckimble has said juat buy another cell and then call the prepaid number 1-888-294-6804 and tell them you want to port your number and your balance from your previous cell over to your new cell.
Yes you can just port your old number over to the Intensity
Yes you can use her phone just call the prepaid number 1-888-294-6804, be sure she removes all her information from her phone. Let customer service know it was a contract phone and you want to us... See more...
Yes you can use her phone just call the prepaid number 1-888-294-6804, be sure she removes all her information from her phone. Let customer service know it was a contract phone and you want to use it as a prepaid.  They will give you a phone number and you will have to pick a 4 digit password. You need that to get your voice mail.
SuzyQ is correct, there is only minutes charged with the Daily Prepaid accounts. This is different than the Unlimited text, talk and Data month to month accounts. So there is no charge for answer... See more...
SuzyQ is correct, there is only minutes charged with the Daily Prepaid accounts. This is different than the Unlimited text, talk and Data month to month accounts. So there is no charge for answering voice mail.
Manage your account fast and easily Simply pay your $50 plan fee each month no later than 11:59 p.m. prior to your renewal date. Your renewal date is the same day each month and starts 30 days f... See more...
Manage your account fast and easily Simply pay your $50 plan fee each month no later than 11:59 p.m. prior to your renewal date. Your renewal date is the same day each month and starts 30 days from when you by sign up. Save time and avoid missing a payment by adding extra money to your account. You can add up to two months in advance or add just a little starting at $15 to have room in your budget for extras like ring back tones. Add money to your account on your phone or the Web, at a Verizon Wireless store, or with Auto Pay, any major debit or credit card or Refill Card. If you do miss a payment your account is still active but you will pay overage rates Unlimited Air Time, Unlimited Text, Mobile Web adn Mobile to Mobile Calling. It has this listed under Prepaid plans. Is that where you checked for the unlimited $50.00 plan. Did you call customer Servicve?
Corporate store employees are there to sell phones thats how they make there money. They don't want to be bothered answering questions which they probably don't know the answers to , they get the... See more...
Corporate store employees are there to sell phones thats how they make there money. They don't want to be bothered answering questions which they probably don't know the answers to , they get there commission on sell phones. Like the Verizon Customer support person said dial *611 its a free call from your cell and they are always willing to help.  Minnie
Has said in the previous post you must have been a prepaid customer for 6 months after that you can just call customer service and port the number over they will ask  for his 4 digist password (u... See more...
Has said in the previous post you must have been a prepaid customer for 6 months after that you can just call customer service and port the number over they will ask  for his 4 digist password (usually the last for digits of his cell number unless he changed it, if they tell you it can't be done ask for a supervisor or hang up and hopefully you will get another person who knows the right answer. Did your husband have a basic cell? If he is looking to use the basic cell as a smart phone then that can not be done. But if he is using the basic and using the same features as he had on the prepaid yes that can be done. Hope this helps. Minnie
It depends on what the sales tax is in your state.  I got te $50.00 card and our sales tax is 7% so I paid $3.50 for sales tax and my total cost was $53.50
You said you erased them was that just from where you text or call from. There is another place on my phone on the Menu its listed like this it might be a little different on your Menu - Click on... See more...
You said you erased them was that just from where you text or call from. There is another place on my phone on the Menu its listed like this it might be a little different on your Menu - Click on Menu - Click on Recent Calls - click on All - Click on View Timers - It shows a list of your last calls with the phone number, Received Calls - Dialed calls - Is that the part you erased also?? Did you go online and check out the summary it only shows the number that you called or the number that called you. Go to MyVerizon.com register and then go to summary.  If you have already done this then I'm afraid all is lost.
Were you able to call that number before? Maybe its out of your area, or they are out of your area,  are you dialing the full 10 digit number?  Sorry for so many questions.
This might be a little different depending on what make phone you have.  With the LG Cosmo 2 you can go to Recent Calls from the Menu sections then click on all and it will give you a list of all... See more...
This might be a little different depending on what make phone you have.  With the LG Cosmo 2 you can go to Recent Calls from the Menu sections then click on all and it will give you a list of all the calls you made and received. For the texting part I'm sorry I don't know the answer to that one, usually the only way to see the text message is with a court order. Maybe someone else might know the answer to the text question.
To add to what Suzy told you the money you have on your account is carried over up to the amount of $1,000.00 as long as you keep your contract in place (adding minutes every 30 days or 60 or wha... See more...
To add to what Suzy told you the money you have on your account is carried over up to the amount of $1,000.00 as long as you keep your contract in place (adding minutes every 30 days or 60 or whatever your schedule is. If you have alot of money in the account enjoy playing some games or music to use some of it up.
If it says Per Month that would mean from the 1st of the month to the last day of the month, unless it says per 30 days, since there are more or less days per month. Call customer service at 1-88... See more...
If it says Per Month that would mean from the 1st of the month to the last day of the month, unless it says per 30 days, since there are more or less days per month. Call customer service at 1-888-294-6804 or *611 from your cell (That is a Free Call) for verification.
Blocking on a prepaid is different than on a contract. Call Customer Service at 1-888-294-6804 and they can help you with that, or call from your cell *611 That is a free call from your cell.
Prepaid Customer Service Verizon Wireless ATTN: Prepaid Customer Service PO Box 1037 Folsom, CA 95763-1037
Actually on the prepaid plans there are no Federal Taxes, sur charges when you buy or purchase the prepaid card there is a tax, for the $30.00 card I pay $1.20 cents, I don't know if the price go... See more...
Actually on the prepaid plans there are no Federal Taxes, sur charges when you buy or purchase the prepaid card there is a tax, for the $30.00 card I pay $1.20 cents, I don't know if the price goes up with the cost or if that price is considered a sales tax for the purchase of card.
If you sign up for a Land Line phone, Cable or Electric  or Gas you they would do a credit check and ask for a deposit to be sure the bill would be paid on time. Its no differnt when changing fro... See more...
If you sign up for a Land Line phone, Cable or Electric  or Gas you they would do a credit check and ask for a deposit to be sure the bill would be paid on time. Its no differnt when changing from  pre paid to post paid, with the prepaid you have not established credit good credit yet.