Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,822 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Prplngldbee616's Posts

Thank you all for the help.  I did do a factory reset on the original device before I shipped it off because I was under the assumption that the photos were linked to my google account for some r... See more...
Thank you all for the help.  I did do a factory reset on the original device before I shipped it off because I was under the assumption that the photos were linked to my google account for some reason since they always transferred over from my previous devices (2 of which were android). I guess I just have to accept that they are gone forever and not assume.
Well I've never used my SD card (partly because I didn't know how to save there) or cloud, but I know the pics were saved on the hardware's internal memory.  Every other device I've had (includin... See more...
Well I've never used my SD card (partly because I didn't know how to save there) or cloud, but I know the pics were saved on the hardware's internal memory.  Every other device I've had (including the note 2) all my pics transferred over once I did the initial set up of the phone.  This time it didn't. To top it off, I sold my phone on eBay and shipped it off. Verizon sort of screwed me with the device because they had me without a device for a couple days when I shipped my Note II off to it's new owner. SIGH
I recently switched from the Note II to the Note 3 and for some reason all of my contacts and apps ported over, but NONE of pictures and videos did.  I have NEVER had this issue when switching de... See more...
I recently switched from the Note II to the Note 3 and for some reason all of my contacts and apps ported over, but NONE of pictures and videos did.  I have NEVER had this issue when switching devices...usually when I do the initial set up with my google account, EVERYTHING ports over.  I've lost ~300 pictures and photos because of this.  I'm not sure if it was because the SIM cards were switched or what.  I no longer have my Note II and I never put the photos on cloud or my MicroSD card.  I guess I'm screwed because I have no clue on how to recover those photos that was on my device...years worth of photos 😞 PLEASE HELP