Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,326 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

WordTizzard's Posts

I was able to fix the trouble that i was having with my phone. For some reason call forwarding was enabled. I'm still having trouble with my phone. I have an LG Lucid. Nothing has changed at home... See more...
I was able to fix the trouble that i was having with my phone. For some reason call forwarding was enabled. I'm still having trouble with my phone. I have an LG Lucid. Nothing has changed at home, i still sit in the same room and try to make phone calls and send texts as before. But my girlfriend who uses a pre-paid Verizon phone still gets a good signal.
Well I have two very frustrating problems: 1) My service for the past two weeks has been crap. I mean its never been the best, but I've always been able to receive/send Texts and make calls from... See more...
Well I have two very frustrating problems: 1) My service for the past two weeks has been crap. I mean its never been the best, but I've always been able to receive/send Texts and make calls from my house. Now I have to go outside and walk up my driveway to get any resemblance of a signal, and yes customer service I have removed my sim card restarted my phone, no good. Info: I live in 29654 area with an 864 area code. 2) I haven't had voice-mail service for sometime now. I would like it back. Every time that I call my voice-mail service it gives me a busy signal, and every time I talk to a customer service rep they give me the same help it works for a day and then quits on me. Any help would be nice Thank you.