Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,388 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

fcarp's Posts

Solavei has already rolled it out in the USA. They are a company that contracts with the four major networks to provide service so we know it is not a "testing" issue or else solavei would not be... See more...
Solavei has already rolled it out in the USA. They are a company that contracts with the four major networks to provide service so we know it is not a "testing" issue or else solavei would not be able to carry the phone. http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Solavei-BlackBerry-Z10-US-Launch-Release-Date-Buy-Now,21010.html It is either the carriers don't want to do it, or BB told them to wait.
Well there we have it. The CEO announced delivery in March. Frankly I am not happy, other countries get it tomorrow.
Are the rumors of Verizon delaying the release of BB10 til May true? I personally love Blackberry and have waited to get rid of my droid for months waiting for the new Z10's to come out. I am s... See more...
Are the rumors of Verizon delaying the release of BB10 til May true? I personally love Blackberry and have waited to get rid of my droid for months waiting for the new Z10's to come out. I am sick of Apple (so is wallstreet) and Android.