Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,188 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

alex_riordan's Posts

Hi, Sorry for the rough title. I'm on a family plan with four lines, and still have a contract lasting until october. However, two other lines on my family plan are on a month-to-month plan (con... See more...
Hi, Sorry for the rough title. I'm on a family plan with four lines, and still have a contract lasting until october. However, two other lines on my family plan are on a month-to-month plan (contracts expired, still using the same phones after 4 years). I'm trying to switch to another carrier due to lack of financial resources, one that starts with a "T" to be exact. So I was wondering if it was possible to move what's left of my contract to a number which is planning to stay on the plan, so I can keep my number when I switch? Keeping my number isn't a must, but I'd definitely appreciate it. If anyone knows about this, I'd be extremely grateful to find out. Thanks -Alex