Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,275 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MDAS1's Posts

Got it - thanks!
By the way, just curious, should a Verizon rep not be looking at the complaints and addressing them? I don't see a single message from any Verizon rep in this thread - am I missing something?
Sorry hit send too soon - so I spent another 2 hours talking to Samsung and have now sent the phone back to them. This is so traumatic. On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 9:26 AM, deloused <forums@veriz... See more...
Sorry hit send too soon - so I spent another 2 hours talking to Samsung and have now sent the phone back to them. This is so traumatic. On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 9:26 AM, deloused <forums@verizonwireless.com>
That is precisely what I have spent the 4 hours talking to various Verizon customer service agents about - and no one can tell me how to bypass the initial screen and do the setup manually. The... See more...
That is precisely what I have spent the 4 hours talking to various Verizon customer service agents about - and no one can tell me how to bypass the initial screen and do the setup manually. The only thing they do is to blame Samsung... On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 9:26 AM, deloused <forums@verizonwireless.com>
Prepay and the same device used to work fine - now I cannot activate it. On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 7:43 AM, deloused <forums@verizonwireless.com>
Model number SCH-I535PP On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 12:19 AM, bizzareone <forums@verizonwireless.com>
yes it starts with SCH. There is only the Micro SD slot - no SIM card
This is a 3G device without a SIM card - the Verizon team has confirmed that through my long phone calls with them
And I would suggest that you gather all information before making such definite assumptions with exclamation marks!
And it is a 3G phone....
Your customer service team told me that there is no SIM in the phone. On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 11:00 PM, jcoop269 <forums@verizonwireless.com>
It is a Samsung Galaxy S3 and there is no SIM. I have contacted Samsung again since your support team was of no help - they are asking me to send the phone back to them - again.
For the past 2 days, I have spent ~4 hours trying to activate my Samsung Galaxy S3 on the Verizon network. I have discussed with Verizon wireless chat, 2 levels of technical support in vain. A su... See more...
For the past 2 days, I have spent ~4 hours trying to activate my Samsung Galaxy S3 on the Verizon network. I have discussed with Verizon wireless chat, 2 levels of technical support in vain. A summary of the issues I faced is as follows: 1. I was using this phone on the wireless network without any problem 2. Due to hardware issues, I had to send the phone to Samsung for repairs 3. Post the repairs once the phone came back - there is no way  that I can activate the phone - after the initial Verizon screen, it takes me to language selection and then I am provided 2 options - emergency call or activate 4. When i press activate, it says you have dialed a wrong number and pushes me back to the earlier screen - a frustrating loop 5. Through the process, there is no dial pad to be able to call out. I am quite peeved with the service support: 1. Long holds, no constructive thinking 2. Promises of call back - and no call backs ever happen 3,. Now the service personnel blame Samsung   4. They also tell me that there is no physical location where they can direct me for physical inspection and a "re-build" Personal information removed as required by the Message edited by Verizon Wireless Moderator