Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,697 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

gbraach's Posts

Almost free?  Good, then this is a great opportunity for Motorola to enhance customer relations by replacing the effected routers!
No, I have not.  Motorola's response was upgrade the firmware on my router.  They didn't know but they "thought" that might help.
I have a Droid Razr phone and an ActionTec GT724-WG dsl/wireless router.  Since the JB update, I can not connect to my wifi network.  Yesterday I spoke with Motorola Tech Support.  They had me wi... See more...
I have a Droid Razr phone and an ActionTec GT724-WG dsl/wireless router.  Since the JB update, I can not connect to my wifi network.  Yesterday I spoke with Motorola Tech Support.  They had me wipe the cache partition of the phone.  When that failed to improve the situation, they provided a phone number to  Motorola Level 2 Support.  According to the Level 2 support technician,  Motorola engineers had made a conscious decision not to support my modem in the latest JB update.  Nice to know I was intentionally thrown under the bus!
Add two more phones to the list of customers who can no longer connect to their in home Wifi networks after installing the latest JB update.