Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,927 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nixoncheryl's Posts

I have checked the numbers.  I deleted the contacts and took battery out of phone, then turned it back on and added the contacts information.  Still can't text them. I have pulled them up from... See more...
I have checked the numbers.  I deleted the contacts and took battery out of phone, then turned it back on and added the contacts information.  Still can't text them. I have pulled them up from the contact list, nothing.....I typed number in directly.....nothing.  I have received messages from them but when I try to reply, it lists their message above, shows what I've typed but when I hit send it doesn't show up on the bottom of their texts.  It creates a whole new message to them, but it never goes through to them.  So I have them listed under texts with the ones they send me and then my attempts to text them are listed as a different set of messages. Not using any type of texting app and I haven't used BBM ever.
For the last two months I haven't been able to text 2 people that I used to text constantly.  My trackpad stopped working so I got a replacement phone.  I backed up all my data with Blackberry De... See more...
For the last two months I haven't been able to text 2 people that I used to text constantly.  My trackpad stopped working so I got a replacement phone.  I backed up all my data with Blackberry Desktop and the Backup assistant for my contacts.  When the new phone came in, I reloaded all data to the new phone.  Still can't text these friends.  Any suggestions??? I thought about trying a hard reset or security wipe and then only adding only those two contacts manually to see if that works.  Is there any downside to doing the hard reset / security wipe???  Don't want to screw up my new phone!!! Thanks for any help!! Cheryl