Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,715 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

XxCareBearxX's Posts

Hi, How can I get HD Voice Video Calling on my Unlocked Samsung S21 Ultra phone?( the feature that is pre installed on Verizon phones?) I see some people have it on their unlocked phone so I'm w... See more...
Hi, How can I get HD Voice Video Calling on my Unlocked Samsung S21 Ultra phone?( the feature that is pre installed on Verizon phones?) I see some people have it on their unlocked phone so I'm wondering how they got it on their phone?And how I can get it on mine?   Can  Verizon put it on my phone? If I go there?  It's already enabled on my Verizon account But since I have an Unlocked phone the feature didn't come on it.   Someone Please Help Thank You
How can I get HD Video Call on my Unlocked Samsung S21 Ultra? I already have it on my plan. I just can't make/receive video calls because the Video Call setting isn't on my phone. I know their's a... See more...
How can I get HD Video Call on my Unlocked Samsung S21 Ultra? I already have it on my plan. I just can't make/receive video calls because the Video Call setting isn't on my phone. I know their's a way to get it on my Unlocked phone because I have seen other people who have Unlocked phones have it on their's. For those of you who have an Unlocked phone how all did you get HD Video on it?
Is it possible to get a  Samsung unlocked phone locked to Verizon? If so how? & How much does it cost? I only ask because I want the HD Voice Video Calling feature and apparently you can't have that ... See more...
Is it possible to get a  Samsung unlocked phone locked to Verizon? If so how? & How much does it cost? I only ask because I want the HD Voice Video Calling feature and apparently you can't have that feature on an unlocked phone? Even though it is enabled on my account. If I had known this before I had bought the unlocked phone I wouldn't have bought it. 
Hi, How all can I get HD Voice/ HD Video Calling on my unlocked Samsung S21 Ultra phone? It's already enabled on my acount. I know that your suppossed to have a Verizon version phone but I didn't kno... See more...
Hi, How all can I get HD Voice/ HD Video Calling on my unlocked Samsung S21 Ultra phone? It's already enabled on my acount. I know that your suppossed to have a Verizon version phone but I didn't know that before. Their must be a way for me to get HD Voice/HD Video Calling on my unlocked Samsung S21Ultra phone? I see other people have it on their unlocked device so I know their's a way to get it on there also  I was able to get everything else Verizon on there.  Please Help I Would Really Appericate It Thank You   
Hi, For those of you who have an unlocked device how all did you get HD Voice/HD Video Call on your device? I have my carrier as Verizon and HD Voice/ HD Video Call enabled on my account but how do I... See more...
Hi, For those of you who have an unlocked device how all did you get HD Voice/HD Video Call on your device? I have my carrier as Verizon and HD Voice/ HD Video Call enabled on my account but how do I get it on my device?  I know now  your suppossed to have Verizon version phone but I didn't know before  their must be a way to get it on my unlocked device though? I was able to get all of the other Verizon things on it by downloading them on it but for some reason I can't get HD Voice/HD Video Call. Please Help Me On Being Getting HD Voice/ HD Video Call On My Unlocked Device. I know now in the future to get a Verizon version phone.I didn't know before.  Please Help Anyone. I Would Really Appericate It. Thank You
Ok Thanks 🙂
Why should someone do the System Update? or Software Update?  on their phone? What all does doing that do? Does it put newer or more features on the phone as they come available?
I didn't activate it yet but it will be prepay. I bought the HTC Desire 626 Prepaid Phone. What all do you think? & What all should I do?
I didn't activate it yet but it will be on prepay. I bought the HTC Desire 626 prepay phone.
Hi I bought the Prepaid HTC Desire 626 phone & I was looking for the Advanced Calling setting on it so that I can Enable Voice & Video HD Voice & I can't find it. I was wondering why it's not on... See more...
Hi I bought the Prepaid HTC Desire 626 phone & I was looking for the Advanced Calling setting on it so that I can Enable Voice & Video HD Voice & I can't find it. I was wondering why it's not on there?
They have me blocked from contacting me I think.
We both have an Android phone. They have a Samsung Galaxy & I have LG Transpyre
2 People who have blocked me said that they still get the pictures that I send them in a text but they don't get my regular texts that I send them. We tested it out & that's what they told me... See more...
2 People who have blocked me said that they still get the pictures that I send them in a text but they don't get my regular texts that I send them. We tested it out & that's what they told me so it made me wonder
Does blocking a contract from sending you regular text message's also block them from sending you MMS Message Text's/ Picture Message Text's? Or do you still get the  MMS Message Text's/Pictu... See more...
Does blocking a contract from sending you regular text message's also block them from sending you MMS Message Text's/ Picture Message Text's? Or do you still get the  MMS Message Text's/Picture Message Text's that they send you?
Verizon has said that you can get that message when a person has blocked you & you text them. Have you tried calling the person?
The people who I have sent texts to haven't selected the option to send a read or delivery report? So I won't know if my texts have been Delivered to them? Is that correct?
If I send a text to a Verizon customer & the text say's Sent but never say's Delivered. Why is that? Why wouldn't the message ever say Delivered?
No I thought about doing that but will that erase my locked texts? I have some texts that I don't want to lose so their locked.
A text  shows up on my nofitcation bar but dont  show up in the Messaging app so I can't get rid of it so it's alway's showing up on my nofitcation bar. & It's really annoying. Has anyone els... See more...
A text  shows up on my nofitcation bar but dont  show up in the Messaging app so I can't get rid of it so it's alway's showing up on my nofitcation bar. & It's really annoying. Has anyone else had this problem? How did you fix it?
I have an LG Optimus prepay phone Theirs a text that shows up on my notification bar that won't ever show up in my messaging So theirs  a 1 on my messaging icon & it's really annoying ... See more...
I have an LG Optimus prepay phone Theirs a text that shows up on my notification bar that won't ever show up in my messaging So theirs  a 1 on my messaging icon & it's really annoying Is their anything I can do to get rid of this message that shows up on my notification bar? I click on it but it doesn't appear. I rather not power off and restart my  phone because I have some important texts in my messaging that I don't want deleted/ Please Reply Soon Thanks