Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,726 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bearone21's Posts

depends which calendar you were using, i suggest the google calendar.
is the phone activated?
they won't show up anywhere but your phone! they need to tap on all members in group at top, then all will be visible on the next page.
click ok instead of of cancel!!
the 10+ was advertised a while back for $15 on 24 month plan, check it out.
check on the playstore app website for comments + ask you own question of "how to".
do you have special ringtones for some people, are you accepting calls only from contact list??
you're being asked if you want to continue with wi-fi calling, click yes. what plan are you on, calls are unlimited thru the network on every plan i'm familiar with?
yes, he can access wi-fi, i do it on several old phones that were taken out of service.
someone who knows both parties is spoofing your sons number.
$200 is the deductible, you might contact verizon cs, 1-800-922-0204 during the week for relief.
did you go thru emergency contact address info?
try resetting network connections.
you didn't mention it but try re-booting.
are you talking about an app update? phone is too old for monthly updates.
how other carriers handle updates doesn't make any difference. hang in there.
blocked numbers can still leave voicemail & that's the notification you're getting.
do check the 10e imei compatibility before committing, if ok, make sure old phone is off.
no, you tried to save money & thought you were getting a truly universal, unlocked phone from samsung.
unfortunately, even though you block 'em, they can leave a message.