i downloaded to pc, usb to phone. opened the app & it took close to an hour to finish. https://www.allmobitools.com/motorola-software-upgrade-repair-assistant/
wi-fi calling.
no big surprise, until the suspended phone is re-activated you won't keep the old number. i had the best pc chat session ever with verizon tech coach yesterday. one question answered without being ... Ver más...
no big surprise, until the suspended phone is re-activated you won't keep the old number. i had the best pc chat session ever with verizon tech coach yesterday. one question answered without being put on hold.
i've used smart switch several times, with both phones on wi-fi.
samsung smart switch for both on wi-fi.
settings/lock screen/show content
i did it from within the verizon website on a pc.
i just called 922-0204 twice & got the same song & dance, kicked to message chat! if i wanted to chat, i'd chat from the website!! i'm waiting for message chat as i type!
you need to check every category in settings. some updates have toggled on all notifications, changed ring tone + changed dnd settings for me.
you probably have a lot of temp files. settings/storage/cached data....clear.
i have start unlimited & get both calls + messages to mexico/canada.
i was having the same problems of goofy shutdowns with my note5 & ran the verizon software assistant. rejuvenated the phone & changed the ui.....give it a shot as it may help.
get a wireless charger.
both services are probably using the same tower.
if you didn't setup rescue when you setup the google account, no one knows your login/password.
remove something from the cloud.
what network settings, you're either connected to network or you aren't.
i mentioned the 1st & last earlier. To use Find My Device, a lost Android device must: Be turned on Be signed in to a Google Account Be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi Be visible on Google Pl... Ver más...
i mentioned the 1st & last earlier. To use Find My Device, a lost Android device must: Be turned on Be signed in to a Google Account Be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi Be visible on Google Play Have Location turned on