I'm unable to do a repair. At some point during the backup process, I get a Window that says the device is disconnected; also the message says to (on the phone), select System Update (which I had... Ver más...
I'm unable to do a repair. At some point during the backup process, I get a Window that says the device is disconnected; also the message says to (on the phone), select System Update (which I had). When I check, the selection is at File Transfer. I try to reselect File Transfer, but the window closes. Then there is the continual beeping that you get when you connect any device to Windows --- the "connected" and then "disconnected" sound, with the Auto Play action (Open Folders on phone, which is what i have chosen) popping up over and over again. I've tried this repair a couple of times but no luck.
Just an addendum: once the problem starts, the Samsung Keyboard Has Stopped message just appears on screen, regardless of whether or not I am in an app that uses the keyboard.
Problem occurs even in Safe Mode. I think the problem occurs only when texting and when I try to enter an emoji. When I press on the smiley face icon, that is when I get the message the the Samsu... Ver más...
Problem occurs even in Safe Mode. I think the problem occurs only when texting and when I try to enter an emoji. When I press on the smiley face icon, that is when I get the message the the Samsung Keyboard is closed and no keyboard appears. (Recall that I have selected Swype as my default keyboard. Once this problem occurs, the Default Keyboard is set back to the Samsung one). Also, I am sometimes able to go for awhile with no problem. Once problem starts, then it happens in a streak, even after restarting the phone.
I checked the list of apps that had updates and the Samsung keyboard was not among them.
The problem occurs when I am sending text messages. The problem is relatively recent. I have not downloaded any apps for awhile. Perhaps the most recent "change" is the Android update on 30 Augus... Ver más...
The problem occurs when I am sending text messages. The problem is relatively recent. I have not downloaded any apps for awhile. Perhaps the most recent "change" is the Android update on 30 August.
I have chosen Swype Keyboard for my input device in Settings. However, sometimes while typing (email/text), the keyboard disappears and I get a message saying the Samsung keyboard has quit. I clo... See more...
I have chosen Swype Keyboard for my input device in Settings. However, sometimes while typing (email/text), the keyboard disappears and I get a message saying the Samsung keyboard has quit. I close message, but then it reappears several times. When I check the Settings, I notice that the Keyboard is set back to "Default" even though I had set it to Swype. What is causing this problem? Gracias.
No, I haven't downloaded any new apps. I mainly use my phone for email, text messages and weather --- don't listen to music, watch streaming, etc.
Phone is not auto-connecting to all wireless sites where I have saved the information (home/work).
In the the wireless settings, the "Auto connect" box is checked. However, my Samsung Galaxy 6 won't connect automatically. It has in the past, but it seems that since the last update, this featur... Ver más...
In the the wireless settings, the "Auto connect" box is checked. However, my Samsung Galaxy 6 won't connect automatically. It has in the past, but it seems that since the last update, this feature no longer works. Is there some other setting that I must adjust? Gracias.
Hello. I just got a new Galaxy S6. How do I get my text messages (which are on my old Droid Mini) into messaging app on new phone? The messaging app on the Droid Mini doesn't have any export opti... Ver más...
Hello. I just got a new Galaxy S6. How do I get my text messages (which are on my old Droid Mini) into messaging app on new phone? The messaging app on the Droid Mini doesn't have any export option. Are the old messages saved on Verizon's server? Gracias.
Is it possible to add more screens to the Galaxy S6? The default has a home screen and two more to the right. I'd like to have two more on the left. Gracias.
No, the above suggestion (Active Display) does not solve the problem. Active Display is actually turned off on my device. Today, I tried calling my phone number at 8pm (CT) and the call went d... Ver más...
No, the above suggestion (Active Display) does not solve the problem. Active Display is actually turned off on my device. Today, I tried calling my phone number at 8pm (CT) and the call went directly to voice mail. Looking for other possible solutions! Gracias.
Calls to my phone are going directly to voicemail. This seems to happen mainly at night, so I'm wondering if there is some setting that controls notifications at certain times of the day. However... See more...
Calls to my phone are going directly to voicemail. This seems to happen mainly at night, so I'm wondering if there is some setting that controls notifications at certain times of the day. However, I've searched everywhere on my phone and cannot find any relevant setting. Thanks for pointers on where to look.
Page was unavailable! Thanks!
Since updating Android about a week ago, my droid mini has shut down on its own at random times. Pressing the power button won't start it up either. I have to continually press for over a minute ... Ver más...
Since updating Android about a week ago, my droid mini has shut down on its own at random times. Pressing the power button won't start it up either. I have to continually press for over a minute before the phone powers up. Battery is over 70% so that shouldn't be the issue. Thanks for any ideas on how to cure this!
I am missing calls because the ringtones don't sound. The sound itself works because I hear the tone telling me I have a voice message iimmediately afterwards. Thanks for any suggestions on ho... Ver más...
I am missing calls because the ringtones don't sound. The sound itself works because I hear the tone telling me I have a voice message iimmediately afterwards. Thanks for any suggestions on how to remedy this.
I charged battery to 100% last night, unplugged charger and when I woke up, phone was dead: battery at 0%. What would cause phone battery to drain so fast when not in use? I've never had a cell p... Ver más...
I charged battery to 100% last night, unplugged charger and when I woke up, phone was dead: battery at 0%. What would cause phone battery to drain so fast when not in use? I've never had a cell phone drop 100% charge in under 8 hours before!
Is there a way to adjust the touch sensitivity on the Droid mini? For example, on apps (for instance, a news app like CNN) where there is a list of options, when I try to scroll through the list ... Ver más...
Is there a way to adjust the touch sensitivity on the Droid mini? For example, on apps (for instance, a news app like CNN) where there is a list of options, when I try to scroll through the list , the first one I touch opens up. In other words, I'm having trouble with scrolling because the slight pressure I put on the screen is selecting the item that my finger hits. Gracias.
Found the answer: Settings > Language and Input > Google Keyboard (I was looking under Settings > Sound).
In the settings section, I have "unchecked" the "Touch sounds" and "Dial pad touch tones." However, when I use the keyboard, I still get the clicking/slight vibration. Is there another setting th... Ver más...
In the settings section, I have "unchecked" the "Touch sounds" and "Dial pad touch tones." However, when I use the keyboard, I still get the clicking/slight vibration. Is there another setting that I'm missing? Thank you! Droid Mini