Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,460 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

adr58's Posts

20% per hour for continous use!
The battery life seems to be better and when idling,  the drain is low    However, any continous use really drains the battery - in 3 to 4 hours
I have difficulty connecting to my home wifi after the Lollipop upgrade.   Sometimes the wifi icon in the notification bar won't stay lit.    If eventually it does sfter many attempts,  then the... See more...
I have difficulty connecting to my home wifi after the Lollipop upgrade.   Sometimes the wifi icon in the notification bar won't stay lit.    If eventually it does sfter many attempts,  then the ip address fails to be found.   This is a real pain!   I'm lucky to get a connection
Hoping my battery life improves over a few days!     Any use gives a 4 hour projected life.   In idle,  battery use is very low,  but use it and eat energy.    Doesn't matter what app is being u... See more...
Hoping my battery life improves over a few days!     Any use gives a 4 hour projected life.   In idle,  battery use is very low,  but use it and eat energy.    Doesn't matter what app is being used,  music,  video,  surfing.   I got down to 11% last night...  Never been that low at the end of the day.   Hoping a factory reset wont be needed
A hard reset is out of the question.  Phone is set up for my work email and too much s/w to reload.    This shouldn't be required if VZW knew what they were doing! Just plain sloppy programming.
Interesting that this morning on connecting to my computer, it was recognized as a USB device - did they sneak in an update overnight????  I'll be monitoring the terrible battery consumption toda... See more...
Interesting that this morning on connecting to my computer, it was recognized as a USB device - did they sneak in an update overnight????  I'll be monitoring the terrible battery consumption today also.
How do you disable an App?
I don't have the option showing up either
Mine just started doing this after the latest s/w update.
My gallery works fine, though I really don't need the fancy graphics that I'm sure drain my battery even more
I've connected vai USB to other computers that normally work fine with connecting my S3 and none of those recognize the phone.  This is a serious limitation as my phone serves as a work phone als... See more...
I've connected vai USB to other computers that normally work fine with connecting my S3 and none of those recognize the phone.  This is a serious limitation as my phone serves as a work phone also
Wow!   My phone was at only 11% by 2pm after cpoming off the charging station at 6am.  Normally I'm hitting that level by 6pm at night.   Can I go back to the previous software version??
My phone seems to be draining faster after the update also
I received the Verizon S/W update this morning and now when I connect to my computer to transfer files, it does nothing but connect for charging - no USB connection.  I use this alot for work ... See more...
I received the Verizon S/W update this morning and now when I connect to my computer to transfer files, it does nothing but connect for charging - no USB connection.  I use this alot for work Also my battery is draining much faster than normal Anyone having thsame issues?