Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,298 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lindamcd's Posts

I'm sorry you are having this problem. But I'm glad I'm not the only one. Talking to my sister ... 3 times I had to call her back.  And my phone had been so SLOW. I wonder if it's the switch to 5G? H... See more...
I'm sorry you are having this problem. But I'm glad I'm not the only one. Talking to my sister ... 3 times I had to call her back.  And my phone had been so SLOW. I wonder if it's the switch to 5G? Help Verizon. I did turn data roaming off and had a complete conversation! 
People that wanted the Note 7 don't WANT any other phone! They want their traded in phone; back AND their upgrade status (before the Note 7)  You people surely understand?  You act like you don't... See more...
People that wanted the Note 7 don't WANT any other phone! They want their traded in phone; back AND their upgrade status (before the Note 7)  You people surely understand?  You act like you don't. You need to hey them a comparable phone to what they had. THAT is on YOU!  And reinstate their upgrade status! That's what they want.
ChaChing...restocking fees! They'll get you!
The Note 7 is dead: What Samsung must do now | CIO  One man says that he thinks the Note 8 will be available in Jan to Mar '17.  Nobody has money in Jan...maybe Feb.!   I sure hope so. And I hope... See more...
The Note 7 is dead: What Samsung must do now | CIO  One man says that he thinks the Note 8 will be available in Jan to Mar '17.  Nobody has money in Jan...maybe Feb.!   I sure hope so. And I hope they keep the same colors. Heck, I wish they would keep the same design; just fix it!
Why doesn't Verizon just replace everyone's PREVIOUS phone, refund all taxes and upgrade fees and then reset line upgrade status to PRE Note 7 disaster? That is the ONLY right thing to do.
This has all the elements of a potential class action suit. I can not believe that this is happening. And I can't believe that customers are being asked to pay double tax, restocking fees, upgrad... See more...
This has all the elements of a potential class action suit. I can not believe that this is happening. And I can't believe that customers are being asked to pay double tax, restocking fees, upgrade fees AT ALL!  Every store that stands to make profit off Samsung Note 7 IS responsible and should be SO GRATEFUL to put a safe phone, of equal value,  into the hands of their customers. And throw in a free case, charger, months service...too! I have used a Note almost since they came out. And I have loved them, up until the Sept. update that turned my Note 5 into a battery-sucking, HOT phone that is constantly freezing and shutting down. And the highly touted finger-print security rarely works.  I talked to Verizon AND Samsung. They both acted like it was the first they'd heard of ANY of these issues! Yeah,  right. I am very close to giving up the S pen (Samsung) and Verizon!
That would be nice to not charge a restock fee. Thanks!
Well that is just great. I just paid $110.00 up front, Friday (4 days ago) to trade in my Note 5. The $110 was taxes + upgrade fee. AND I ordered 2  very nice cases...for a phone I don't even hav... See more...
Well that is just great. I just paid $110.00 up front, Friday (4 days ago) to trade in my Note 5. The $110 was taxes + upgrade fee. AND I ordered 2  very nice cases...for a phone I don't even have yet!  And there is no other phone I want. I LOVE the S pen. I have had all of the Notes, except 2. And the Titanium silver...most beautiful phone ever. What now? Stay with my Note 5 that hasn't been the same since Marshmallow. Maybe Marshmallow IS the problem?  They had better be prepared to refund my $120. And SAMSUNG ...what Jerks for always acting oblivious! I might just be done with Verizon AND Samsung.
I have been experiencing erratic behavior since the Sept. 8th update and now, since 2 days ago. Battery life is half of what it used to be. I'm telling you, something went wrong with the Note 5 m... See more...
I have been experiencing erratic behavior since the Sept. 8th update and now, since 2 days ago. Battery life is half of what it used to be. I'm telling you, something went wrong with the Note 5 marshmallow updates. Anyone can deny it. That doesn't make it so. Something has happened to our phones. I guess they want us to go in debt for another phone?
Bareone, you are SO helpful! Thank you SO much for that obviously; spontaneous, rude and completely useless tip. If you can't help; please, just move on. My phone is not the same phone since Sept... See more...
Bareone, you are SO helpful! Thank you SO much for that obviously; spontaneous, rude and completely useless tip. If you can't help; please, just move on. My phone is not the same phone since Sept. 8, with the update. If your NOTE 5 is working as good as ever...hey! I am happy for you. But please don't dismiss our legitimate concerns; issues. 
Phone over heating since last week's update. Freezing, shutting down,  NO FINGERPRINT RECOGNITION! battery drain.
Can we please get a fix?
My phone has had nothing but problems since the early September update. Marshmallow 6.0.1   This update was mostly for a 'beam' service that reads barcodes? AND it has totally wiped out the finge... See more...
My phone has had nothing but problems since the early September update. Marshmallow 6.0.1   This update was mostly for a 'beam' service that reads barcodes? AND it has totally wiped out the fingerprint security lock. Some people can't even unlock their phones. So, who knows? I spoke with Samsung. They were, of course, unaware of ANY problems! Right.  Better get fixed. $700 phone? 
Are you serious? I need my phone to work...24/7    They had better get this fixed; and soon. This is a $700 phone? I haven't had it very long at all.
Help! Me too! I will be visiting the store, where I bought it tomorrow! This is SO bad.
It has provided me with a big headache and a phone that is barely usable. And I love this phone! (loved)
Last week, I got an update notification, for my Note 5. Build Number MMB29K, N920VVRU2BPG5  I wish I would have ignored it. My phone has been freezing, shutting off, black screen, battery drainin... See more...
Last week, I got an update notification, for my Note 5. Build Number MMB29K, N920VVRU2BPG5  I wish I would have ignored it. My phone has been freezing, shutting off, black screen, battery draining like crazy, getting VERY hot, This is not acceptable! I wish I could just go back to lollipop. VERIZON/SAMSUNG...please instruct!
Settings, Applications, Application manager, Support and protection...disable/enable. Rang87, I simplified it for simple- minded people; like me!    Thanks
Got it. So far; so good.