Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,927 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Debbiesthemes's Posts

Important data I forgot to add to my post. This problem happens only on WiFi. The network doesn’t matter. If I switch to data, I manage to backup ok.
Verizon cloud is not working properly in the background, and I’m set to automatic backups. After my vacation, it literally took days to get my new photos in the cloud. Longer than syncing my entire p... See more...
Verizon cloud is not working properly in the background, and I’m set to automatic backups. After my vacation, it literally took days to get my new photos in the cloud. Longer than syncing my entire phone the first time with massive data! Now I have some videos that I’ve been trying to back up. OMG the app is open, and active, but it’s been 5 days now with the app open all night! I have 4 short 4K videos and it looks like only 1 is done uploading.  it appears that it only works in the background when I’m using the phone, Very slow on a lightening fast WiFi. When I manually start a backup, everything seems to stop as soon as the phone goes to sleep. HELP! With this new phone and this problem I’ll never get caught up. iPhone 11 that is up to date. Thanks!
I am having the same problem, but it isn't just Verizon. I've read the same issue is happening on Sprint phones. This could be not only switches but an Apple issue? I'm luckier than most in that ... See more...
I am having the same problem, but it isn't just Verizon. I've read the same issue is happening on Sprint phones. This could be not only switches but an Apple issue? I'm luckier than most in that this is happening infrequently, but when it's off,  even the date is sometimes way off. I use my phone as an alarm when I' m away from home, so this is a big deal for anyone who does the same.