Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,203 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

spikeous's Posts

It's an iPhone 6 Plus. I'm not a phone novice. It's definitely a call quality issue either from the connection from Verizon to AT&T or on the AT&T side of the line. It's pretty bad that I have t... See more...
It's an iPhone 6 Plus. I'm not a phone novice. It's definitely a call quality issue either from the connection from Verizon to AT&T or on the AT&T side of the line. It's pretty bad that I have to do a FaceTime audio call to circumvent the problem.
The static continues on during the call but he says he cannot hear it. No one else experiences it that he knows of. He has AT&T.
I just called this telephone number while they were in Maine and had this same problem.  Static while the line was ringing and then while I listed to their voicemail. 
I only call one phone number in this area code. It happens it seems only when he is in the same part of Florida as me. Now that he's no longer in the state it has not done it. Zip code 33605
Anyone have problems with calling out to certain phone numbers?  Everytime I call a friend with area code 203, the static immediately starts before even the line starts to ring and continues on t... See more...
Anyone have problems with calling out to certain phone numbers?  Everytime I call a friend with area code 203, the static immediately starts before even the line starts to ring and continues on the duration of the call.  The other called party never hears this noise/crackling during the telephone call.  Thanks.
Sorry it is zip 33605, I'm using an iPhone 5
Is there an app or a way to report that signal strength is down in a certain area?  I live in almost downtown Tampa and my phone has went from full bars to one or two bars inside of my condo.  Wh... See more...
Is there an app or a way to report that signal strength is down in a certain area?  I live in almost downtown Tampa and my phone has went from full bars to one or two bars inside of my condo.  What is the best way to report this besides just calling 611?  AT&T has an app where you can mark the location of the problem via GPS.  Thanks!