Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,937 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

beyedup's Posts

Your welcome. Ok, well hopefully you get them back. I'll be keeping an eye out for additional solutions.
I'll try helping you out here. Open your Messaging app Hit menu key for the setttings Click Settings Scroll down to see if Auto retrieve is checked
found this link that might help also. http://thedroidguy.com/2013/08/missing-pictures-in-samsung-galaxy-s3-gallery/
If not synced with a Samsung Account, you can check the Google Photos app also.
You can also sign in to your Google account on PC. Click on Data Tools Then click on View Account Data in Dashboard Section of that menu. Scroll down to Google Photos to show Synced photos to ... See more...
You can also sign in to your Google account on PC. Click on Data Tools Then click on View Account Data in Dashboard Section of that menu. Scroll down to Google Photos to show Synced photos to your account. Or Sign into or check your Photos app that will usually sync pictures if previously set up for that. Hope one of these helps you. Try either one if not tried already tried. Both give the same result. Just a matter of whichever one is more convenient for you.
Did you have them synced with a Samsung account or photobucket?
Did already check your network settings in the menu section to see that it reading the correct network?
I think you should let people know what device you're on to get a better understanding for your problem. This might be a device related issue that someone has already experienced and found a fix ... See more...
I think you should let people know what device you're on to get a better understanding for your problem. This might be a device related issue that someone has already experienced and found a fix for. But if you don't post what device you're on, no one can really help you. I, like many of us on here, try to help others when it's possible. I'm just trying to help get your question answered.
Have you tried a Reset System Settings in Menu》Accounts》Backup and Reset?
You can also go to menu> data usage> hit menu key while in that screen. Then when pop up window comes up you can select the option to restrict background data.
I also noticed on mine, my kids and friends S4's, that the location settings were turned on high accuracy after the update. You can check your setting in menu>more>location. If it's on high acc... See more...
I also noticed on mine, my kids and friends S4's, that the location settings were turned on high accuracy after the update. You can check your setting in menu>more>location. If it's on high accuracy, you can switch to power save mode and gps will not be constantly running. The gps on constantly will add to draining a battery too.
What messaging app do you use? If using one that allows group messaging, it might be turned on.You can check in the settings of app when opened.
I agree that they would want you upgrade to new device rather than update firmware of previous one. But, I disagree that just because the S4 is a year old that it's "old and busted". The S4 is a ... See more...
I agree that they would want you upgrade to new device rather than update firmware of previous one. But, I disagree that just because the S4 is a year old that it's "old and busted". The S4 is a still a great device. And as far as the Kitkat update, I received mine on 4/25/2014. So far so good! The only major problem I see is the SD card issue with apps. I had used Roboform as a password manager and after update I tried a sync process and couldn't anymore. I had to uninstall app and reinstall it to the device storage. Unless there's a fix to roll out or you gain full or near full access to your device, your stuck with certain restrictions with saving data to SD.
K, if you were in the More section of the settings menu, you would just scroll down to the bottom. Developer Options is above About Phone. Once in there, you can scroll down to the transitions s... See more...
K, if you were in the More section of the settings menu, you would just scroll down to the bottom. Developer Options is above About Phone. Once in there, you can scroll down to the transitions settings to adjust them to your liking. Hope this helps.
My status bar is black with white lettering and icons. That's how Kitkat is. There are a few more apps installed during the update I also noticed. None are affecting my battery life though. You... See more...
My status bar is black with white lettering and icons. That's how Kitkat is. There are a few more apps installed during the update I also noticed. None are affecting my battery life though. You can check your location services and make sure it's not on High Accuracy. You can put iton Power Save mode to gain more battery life. The lag youare having may be fixed or adjusted in Developer Options in the More section of settings menu. You can set length of window, animation duration and transitions. They come set at 1.5 I beleive. You can decrease the time or turn them off completely if you want. If this doesn't help you, you may want to do a factory reset to correct any problems that might have happened during update. It can be found in the Accounts section of settings menu.
Yes, I downloaded it earlier today. It was running a little snappier than on JB. So it seemed anyway to me. I'm giving it a good recharge now, powered down, to check battery life/drain later or t... See more...
Yes, I downloaded it earlier today. It was running a little snappier than on JB. So it seemed anyway to me. I'm giving it a good recharge now, powered down, to check battery life/drain later or tomorrow. All in all, it's good to get the update finally. And it's a week ahead of what they had said. So it's even better not having to wait any longer, since it's been a nice long wait already.
So far so good on new NC5 update to 4.4.2. It ran good for the first couple of hours so far. I powered down to a full clean recharge to test later or tomorrow on battery life/drain. It does see... See more...
So far so good on new NC5 update to 4.4.2. It ran good for the first couple of hours so far. I powered down to a full clean recharge to test later or tomorrow on battery life/drain. It does seem to be a little snappier on screen transistions and application loading. I did notice the signal seems to drop more than on JB. I had same issues with the signal on my Moto Razr Maxx XT912 on some 4.4.2 ROMs.
Yes they do. They did not get wiped out.
Yes same here. Got it and installed a few hours ago. A week ahead of schedule too.
No problem or issues here. We all can help and give tips to everyone in need. The apology is appreciated,  but not necessary. I didn't feel any interference with your post.