Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,430 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TNorth's Posts

Thanks for the reply. I've read that in some of the forums.   Here's the latest email I received from Verizon on the question:   " I would recommend to only leave the device plugged in when y... See more...
Thanks for the reply. I've read that in some of the forums.   Here's the latest email I received from Verizon on the question:   " I would recommend to only leave the device plugged in when you feel as if you will use it longer than the battery will last.     Also keep in mind that the when using the device as a Hotspot the battery life will be reduced.     Your MIFI 2200 has an advanced charger that will not over charge the wireless phone [sic MIFi], however please do not keep it plugged in for an unnecessary amount of time like hours when not in use."   Thanks! TN
Why does it take so long for wireless usage date to update?  My counter shows usage though yesterday, July 17 at 3:41 p.m. but the data stats are still only showing data up to July 16. Why doesn'... See more...
Why does it take so long for wireless usage date to update?  My counter shows usage though yesterday, July 17 at 3:41 p.m. but the data stats are still only showing data up to July 16. Why doesn't it update and show an accurate reading for both?
Why isn't there a definitive answer for this seemingly simple question?   My MiFi is 10 days old.   I've been told by the rep at the Verizon store that I can use it while plugged in on AC pow... See more...
Why isn't there a definitive answer for this seemingly simple question?   My MiFi is 10 days old.   I've been told by the rep at the Verizon store that I can use it while plugged in on AC power, but no info on how long it needs to be charged or how long it can stay plugged in.   I was told via email by a Verizon tech that "Regrettably the MIfi 2200 cannot be connected to an AC charger and provide a wifi connetion simultaneously. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."   That is not the case - in fact, that is how it does work! It does not provide wifi when using the USB to the computer.   When I ask this specific question - how long can it stay plugged in, I never get a straight answer.   I find the battery life to be very poor with this device - 1 1/2-2 hours at most, and I am not a heavy user. I have asked three times if the battery is defective and needs to be replaced and have not yet had that question answered.   As this is still under the 30 day trial, I guess I'll need to go back to the Verizon store where I bought it and see what they can offer.   Verizon's techs are really not very helpful - I also had one tell me that the overage charge for a 5gb MiFi account was 25 cents a MB - when everything else I have - my contract, website info etc. says 5 cents. That was confirmed by another tech, but again - conflicting messages which don't inspire confidence in Verizon.   TN