Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,732 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

steambun's Posts

Hello, I need some assistance. I got the iPhone 5s yesterday and my boyfriend who recently had the iPhone 4 now has the Samsung Galaxy S3. When I text others my phone knows who has an iphone a... See more...
Hello, I need some assistance. I got the iPhone 5s yesterday and my boyfriend who recently had the iPhone 4 now has the Samsung Galaxy S3. When I text others my phone knows who has an iphone and who doesn't. For some strange reason my text messages is still reading his phone number as an iphone so it becomes an iMessage which he doesn't receive. Maybe because his phone number is still connected as his Apple ID? I asked him to turn off iMessage on his and remove his Apple ID, but still doesn't work. Is it my phone? Because my other contacts are fine. Any suggestion to fix this would be appreciated. Thank you!
Yeah since the new update, both the 4G icon and my Wi-Fi are both shown in the notification bar. However only the arrows are lit for my Wi-Fi instead of my 4G, but still I don't want my mobile da... See more...
Yeah since the new update, both the 4G icon and my Wi-Fi are both shown in the notification bar. However only the arrows are lit for my Wi-Fi instead of my 4G, but still I don't want my mobile data to be used if I can use my Wi-Fi. Anyone know a way to fix this?