Agreed on all points.  See my recent post.
I am so tired of this phone not working, not connecting to the internet, crashing applications, in general sucking battery and data.  They replaced my phone once with the same model, but forced a... Ver más...
I am so tired of this phone not working, not connecting to the internet, crashing applications, in general sucking battery and data.  They replaced my phone once with the same model, but forced another software update on me.  After sending the old phone back in the provided mailing materials, they STILL charged me $569 for an unreturned phone, plus 6 different reconnect fees, and mega-taxes on top of it.  After spending HOURS on the phone with support, HOURS in corporate stores, NO ONE will remedy this situation, give me a phone that works, or credit my bill for anything.  Apparently, Verizon doesn't need customers because it refuses to stand behind either its SERVICE or its PRODUCTS.  We have been Verizon customers for 20-Plus years, but it's about time to leave, I think.  Disgusted.
Since the software update, I can't load internet half or more of the time, and by the time I do, my battery is dead; sluggish keyboard entry, sometimes I can't even make a phone call, phone shuts... Ver más...
Since the software update, I can't load internet half or more of the time, and by the time I do, my battery is dead; sluggish keyboard entry, sometimes I can't even make a phone call, phone shuts down by itself.  I thought the Thunderbolt was bad before; now it's worse.  I do have an extended life battery, because the original one wouldn't even last one day (even without surfing, games, etc.).  I will try putting my old battery back in, but it wasn't very good before either.  I have asked Verizon for a credit on my bill because my phone is pretty much useless most of the time now.  When I complained at a Verizon corporate store, they told me it was because I got the phone at Best Buy that I was getting an inferior product.  Didn't Verizon sell the phone originally??  Not sure what kind of argument that is.  I hate this phone.