Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,956 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Alieneila's Posts

I was able to use the Kies3 and update my firmware and the cutting out, crackling, popping, robotic issues have cleared up for me. 😃
ScotttyB wrote: I saw this on another site, as a possible fix for Note 3 Voice quality issues...has anyone tried this, to see if it works? I don't have this phone yet, or I would try it m... See more...
ScotttyB wrote: I saw this on another site, as a possible fix for Note 3 Voice quality issues...has anyone tried this, to see if it works? I don't have this phone yet, or I would try it myself: BJL from NJ now in HK if you go to call settings (dialer menu) and then Answering/ending calls and make sure the voice control option is unchecked it will cure the problem. Until Samsung comes out with a fix to be able to use this feature. I just checked on my phone, the voice control is already unchecked, so that didn't work for me. 😃
Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:                   Alieneila, I am sorry to hear that you are having call quality issues. Where are you mostly having call issues? Does this ... See more...
Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:                   Alieneila, I am sorry to hear that you are having call quality issues. Where are you mostly having call issues? Does this happen in a specific location? If so, please provide the zip code? Have filed a resolution ticket for you? Please share more details. We want to get this resolved! SammuelP VZW Support   Every single phone call has this issue. It doesn't matter if I'm at home in zip code 75002, or at work in zip code 75080. I'm not sure if anyone has filed a resolution ticket for me, but I have spoke with 2 people on the phone. The first told me that there were no tower issues in my area, and text'd me an 800 number to call back to troubleshoot because I was on my phone at the time without an alternate phone to use while troubleshooting. I called back once I had a second phone to use and the new lady I spoke with did no troubleshooting at all, just told me to either get a different model phone, or switch out the sim cards. Due to the responses of others, and since it's happening on BOTH of our Note 3's, I doubt a SIM card swap will help any, but I will try that this weekend. I seriously seriously love the phone except for the call quality. And I honestly believe, that since customers from other carriers are complaining about the exact same issues... that it has to be an issue with the phone itself and not the network. Hardware, Software, Firmware, whatever it is... I would just like someone to acknowledge that there is indeed an issue... like Sprint has acknowledged... and that you and Samsung are looking in to it. Thank you 😃
This past Sunday my wife and I both upgraded from Droid 3's to the Note 3's. Prior to the upgrade our call quality was great, no issues at all. Since we upgraded to the Note 3's, just like the Sp... See more...
This past Sunday my wife and I both upgraded from Droid 3's to the Note 3's. Prior to the upgrade our call quality was great, no issues at all. Since we upgraded to the Note 3's, just like the Sprint customers are complaining about, the calls received are garbled, cut out, chirp... quite annoying and hard to have a conversation. It is the same on both phones, not just one or the other. Anyone we call seems to hear us just fine, but the quality coming in hearing other people talk is terrible. I called Verizon and the first lady I spoke with text'd me an 800 number and told me to call back because at the time I was actually on my phone with no alternate phone to use so that they could troubleshoot the phones. When I called that number, the new lady I spoke with told me that it's not the network so has to be the phones themselves and that I could go get different phones since I'm within my 14 days... not different Note 3's, but different model all together... no troubleshooting or anything, just said it was the phone and to get a different one... Is anyone else having call quality issues, and if so, is Verizon aware of it? It seems to be the same issue that Sprint customers are complaining about, so I am thinking it is a software issue on Samsung's side of things? Anyone have any suggestions, or just wait it out until there's a software or firmware update?