Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,436 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

jroeder's Posts

So you bought a plan and used it all and want another one for free? I understand you thought it had more texts or whatnot but they won't do that since you already used the other plan. That's l... See more...
So you bought a plan and used it all and want another one for free? I understand you thought it had more texts or whatnot but they won't do that since you already used the other plan. That's like going to McDonalds and ordering a double cheeseburger, them giving you a double cheeseburger, you eating it and then realizing you wanted a double quarter pounder and expecting them to give it to you free.
This is just up to speculation but what if Blackberry is a bad company too, just like Verizon. What if Verizon ordered 50,000 units but Blackberry only had 20,000 units to give. So Verizon did... See more...
This is just up to speculation but what if Blackberry is a bad company too, just like Verizon. What if Verizon ordered 50,000 units but Blackberry only had 20,000 units to give. So Verizon did not order any at all and BB had to seperately sell the 20,000 units they had unit they were out and didn't make more b/c they know they couldn't meet the demands Verizon wanted. Quite a possibility if you ask me.
As per the disclaimer on the Coverage Map; "These Coverage Locator maps depict predicted and approximate wireless coverage. The coverage areas shown do not guarantee service availability, and ... See more...
As per the disclaimer on the Coverage Map; "These Coverage Locator maps depict predicted and approximate wireless coverage. The coverage areas shown do not guarantee service availability, and may include locations with limited or no coverage. Even within a coverage area, there are many factors, including customer’s equipment, terrain, proximity to or inside buildings, foliage, and weather that may impact service. Some of the Coverage Areas include networks run by other carriers, the coverage depicted is based on their information and public sources, and we cannot ensure its accuracy.
You stated "It's amazing that I can't use the EIGHT GIGS OF SPACE ON THE TABLET to store apps" There is no cell phone or tablet ON THIS PLANET that you can use the ENTIRE internal memory to ... See more...
You stated "It's amazing that I can't use the EIGHT GIGS OF SPACE ON THE TABLET to store apps" There is no cell phone or tablet ON THIS PLANET that you can use the ENTIRE internal memory to store apps. In addition, there is no computer that can use the ENTIRE harddrive space to store game, videos etc. The tablet is virtually useless because of the miniscule internal storage. With that said, it is the buyers fault for not doing research. That would be like buying a car and 2 months later complaining about the lack of cup holders.
I understand your position but your position won't get you anywhere. If I bought a 3 pound bag of Tyson boneless chicken breast from Wal-Mart and one of the pieces had a bone in it, that would... See more...
I understand your position but your position won't get you anywhere. If I bought a 3 pound bag of Tyson boneless chicken breast from Wal-Mart and one of the pieces had a bone in it, that would not fall on Wal-Mart. Your clip broke, call Otterbox and they will replace it. Arguing that Verizon should replace another companies product will leave you even more frustrated and you'd still have a broken clip. Good Luck
Yes, for an iPhone 4. The iPhone 5 is currently not offered on prepaid due to 4G capabilities. You can do the new Allset plan which is $45/monthly. It includes unlimited talk, text and 500mb o... See more...
Yes, for an iPhone 4. The iPhone 5 is currently not offered on prepaid due to 4G capabilities. You can do the new Allset plan which is $45/monthly. It includes unlimited talk, text and 500mb of data.
You are the legal guru here on the forums Elector, thanks for the info. It will be more handy next time
This subject is beat to death. They have charged the upgrade fee for quite some time now. Other providers also charge an upgrade fee and it is more than what Verizon does so leaving to av... See more...
This subject is beat to death. They have charged the upgrade fee for quite some time now. Other providers also charge an upgrade fee and it is more than what Verizon does so leaving to avoid the charge is pointless.
Are you talking about the physical storage within the phone? Or iCloud?
In order to take it to small claims court you must write to them at the customer service address on your bill, or send them a completed notice of dispute form (available at verizonwireless.com), ... See more...
In order to take it to small claims court you must write to them at the customer service address on your bill, or send them a completed notice of dispute form (available at verizonwireless.com), within the 180 day period. Thankfully you are still within the 180 days I hope it all works out for you
As per the customer agreement: "This agreement and the documents it incorporates form the entire agreement between us.  You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any Sales or... See more...
As per the customer agreement: "This agreement and the documents it incorporates form the entire agreement between us.  You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any Sales or Customer Service Representatives, and you have no other rights regarding Service or this agreement. This agreement isn't for the benefit of any third party except our parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and predecessors and successors in interest.  Except where we've agreed otherwise elsewhere in this agreement, this agreement and any disputes covered by it are governed by federal law and the laws of the state encompassing the area code of your wireless phone number when you accepted this agreement, without regard to the conflicts of laws and rules of that state." Even if the could pull the call, it does not matter what the representative said the outcome would be the same. Earlier in the agreement it states: "If you're a Postpay customer, you can dispute your bill within 180 days of receiving it, but unless otherwise provided by law or unless you're disputing charges because your wireless device was lost or stolen, you still have to pay all charges until the dispute is resolved. If you're a Prepaid customer, you can dispute a charge within 180 days of the date the disputed charge was incurred. YOU MAY CALL US TO DISPUTE CHARGES ON YOUR BILL OR ANY SERVICE(S) FOR WHICH YOU WERE BILLED, BUT IF YOU WISH TO PRESERVE YOUR RIGHT TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING SUCH DISPUTE, YOU MUST WRITE TO US AT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ADDRESS ON YOUR BILL, OR SEND US A COMPLETED NOTICE OF DISPUTE FORM (AVAILABLE AT VERIZONWIRELESS.COM), WITHIN THE 180–DAY PERIOD MENTIONED ABOVE. IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY US IN WRITING OF SUCH DISPUTE WITHIN THE 180-DAY PERIOD, YOU WILL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL OR SUCH SERVICE(S) AND TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING ANY SUCH DISPUTE." Assuming you are outside of that 180 day window, you have no rights left to dispute the charges. The customer agreement are the only rules that matter, no mater what a representative says. It is a pain I know, but that is what you agreed to. Good Luck with your new provider
I am going to be very blunt about this response so I apologize in advance if it upsets you. With the information you gave me, I assume you've had the insurance for the 20 years, and they will ... See more...
I am going to be very blunt about this response so I apologize in advance if it upsets you. With the information you gave me, I assume you've had the insurance for the 20 years, and they will never guarantee the deductible to be the same. My car insurance deductible is more now than it was 5 years ago, that's just the way it is. When they told him that, they meant he could use your upgrade so he wouldn't have to sign a new 2 year. Therefore you both would not qualify for a new phone. 20 years of being a customer does not mean a thing, Do you feel like you deserve special treatment? If that's the case then I am going to call Cheerios for free boxes of cereal since I've been buying their cereal for the past 10+ years. I don't understand how they didn't treat you with dignity or respect. Apparently they were being disrespectful by not giving you an option that was not available? Good Luck with Sprint I don't know about coverage in your area but where I am, I would be better off with a Little Tikes plastic play phone
I'm going to say no there is no warranty on pre-paid phones. If that was the case I'd probably have stayed with Straighttalk.
I feel like you'd have better luck getting a new phone as a warranty replacement than a new phone through your insurance. Either way you did it, I could be safe to say you'd get a refurbished... See more...
I feel like you'd have better luck getting a new phone as a warranty replacement than a new phone through your insurance. Either way you did it, I could be safe to say you'd get a refurbished phone.
I've never heard of them replacing a used phone with a new phone.
Unfortunately you can not completely remove them but you can uninstall updates and once those updates are uninstalled you can disable the app Good Luck
As per the customer agreement "AM I ELIGIBLE FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTS? If you're a Postpay customer, you may be eligible for a discount if you are and remain affiliated with an organization that... See more...
As per the customer agreement "AM I ELIGIBLE FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNTS? If you're a Postpay customer, you may be eligible for a discount if you are and remain affiliated with an organization that has an agreement with us.  Unless your discount is through a government employee discount program, we may share certain information about your Service (including your name, your wireless telephone number and your total monthly charges) with your organization from time to time to make sure you're still eligible.  We may adjust or remove your discount according to your organization's agreement with us, and remove your discount if your eligibility ends or your contract term expires.  In any case, this won't be considered to have a material adverse effect on you." So if you cannot get your 12% discount on data on packages below $45 then it's either because it is A) in the agreement with your employer (In which you'd ask your employer for a copy) or B) It's not spelled out in the agreement meaning Verizon can set those rules as they wish. The former is probably the case so Verizon can create the terms on that 12% discount. So they created the rule that it cannot apply on packages below $45. Which is not in the agreement and so you cannot request a copy. If you'd like your 12% discount to apply on packages below $45, then your employer will have to spell that out in the agreement with Verizon, and Verizon will have to approve. In which case Verizon will still most likely not approve in which you are back to square one. Good Luck.
If it says 21 days left as of today and the cycle ends on the 12th then it is correct, there are only 21 days left in the cycle.
Yes Verizon offers a free SIM. I bet it was a retailer offering the $20 SIM. I would go to a corporate store or call and they should get one for you. Good Luck
It works, just super busy all the time.