Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,084 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

michelles_vzw's Posts

We understand the importance of ensuring your data usage is being billed correctly, Jaye2802. I understand you are also connected to WiFi when you notice data being used from your allowance. Can ... See more...
We understand the importance of ensuring your data usage is being billed correctly, Jaye2802. I understand you are also connected to WiFi when you notice data being used from your allowance. Can you tap on settings<cellular<WiFi assist. Is WiFi assist currently enabled or disabled? Thank You, MichelleL_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
STEGOO26, we understand the importance of ensuring your device is up and running at all times. Since you purchased the Apple iWatch Series 3, have you been able to use the device without issues? ... See more...
STEGOO26, we understand the importance of ensuring your device is up and running at all times. Since you purchased the Apple iWatch Series 3, have you been able to use the device without issues? What make and model iPhone are you attempting to pair the watch with? Thank You, MichelleL_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I appreciate the additional information provided Andrui83. Let's continue to investigate. Do you get a certain error message when trying to enter a gif file or add an emoji to your message? Can y... See more...
I appreciate the additional information provided Andrui83. Let's continue to investigate. Do you get a certain error message when trying to enter a gif file or add an emoji to your message? Can you verify the app version you are running for Verizon Messages. To check the software version for the app tap on Verizon Messages<Menu<About Thank You, MichelleL_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We understand the importance of ensuring your service is up and running bcgarage. I am not showing any reported outages in the area. What exactly is going on with service? When did service issues... See more...
We understand the importance of ensuring your service is up and running bcgarage. I am not showing any reported outages in the area. What exactly is going on with service? When did service issues start? Do you know of other Verizon Wireless customers in the area who are experiencing the same issues? Thank You, MichelleL_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT
Thank you for clarifying Irosal525. Our 4G devices already come unlocked for international use. If your friend is using an international sim or has the phone activated with an international carri... See more...
Thank you for clarifying Irosal525. Our 4G devices already come unlocked for international use. If your friend is using an international sim or has the phone activated with an international carrier, please have your friend reach out to their current carrier for further assistance. Thank You, MichelleL_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT
Irosal525 we understand the importance of having wireless service when traveling out of the country. Prior to your friend leaving, did your friend add any sort of international plan to their acco... See more...
Irosal525 we understand the importance of having wireless service when traveling out of the country. Prior to your friend leaving, did your friend add any sort of international plan to their account? If he/she is experiencing difficulties with service, they may also reach our Global Support Team at 908-559-4899. Thank You, MichelleL_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT
Thanks for the update. We understand the importance of being able to access your Gmail account. Are you able to log into your Gmail account from another device or a PC? Where exactly do you see ... See more...
Thanks for the update. We understand the importance of being able to access your Gmail account. Are you able to log into your Gmail account from another device or a PC? Where exactly do you see this error message appear? Thank You, MichelleL_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Drunder39, I know how important it is to ensure you have reliable service at all times. I understand you see the signal band going up and down. However, when this happens do you notice issues whe... See more...
Drunder39, I know how important it is to ensure you have reliable service at all times. I understand you see the signal band going up and down. However, when this happens do you notice issues when using data on your phone? What zip code are you in? Thank You, MichelleL_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Glass9350, I would also be concerned if my security app would continue to disrupt my network. Do you have the Verizon security app or a third party app installed on your phone? When did issues st... See more...
Glass9350, I would also be concerned if my security app would continue to disrupt my network. Do you have the Verizon security app or a third party app installed on your phone? When did issues start? Thank You, MichelleL_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
I understand the importance of having your daughter be able to use her phone at the correct times tljudy. Has time restrictions always disabled your daughter from being able to use her phone duri... See more...
I understand the importance of having your daughter be able to use her phone at the correct times tljudy. Has time restrictions always disabled your daughter from being able to use her phone during the day or is this something that just started? For directions on how to manage your time restrictions click, http://vz.to/2eihbdN Thank You, MichelleL_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT
I know how important it is to ensure you receive your message notifications on time mortonj. What make and model phone are you using? When did the delay start? Thank You, MichelleS_... See more...
I know how important it is to ensure you receive your message notifications on time mortonj. What make and model phone are you using? When did the delay start? Thank You, MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Having a properly working phone is paramount DCDKR2. I would also be concerned if my battery life only lasted half a day. When did you notice issues with your battery? Has there been any recent c... See more...
Having a properly working phone is paramount DCDKR2. I would also be concerned if my battery life only lasted half a day. When did you notice issues with your battery? Has there been any recent changes made to your device when this started? Do you stream a lot of data such as videos, movies, music, etc.? Thank You, MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
As a customer of ours for 27 years, we certainly appreciate your loyalty and want to ensure you are able to use your phone. When did the signal issues start? Did you make any changes to your phon... See more...
As a customer of ours for 27 years, we certainly appreciate your loyalty and want to ensure you are able to use your phone. When did the signal issues start? Did you make any changes to your phone, when the issues started? Are issues only when you are inside the home? Has there been any construction in the area recently? Thank You, MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!