Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,879 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Miller0822's Posts

I use my Storm to tether to my home computer.  at first it work great.  even wilth 64% signal strenght i go about 150KB per sec average. I could stream on u tube pretty well but now i'm lucky to ... See more...
I use my Storm to tether to my home computer.  at first it work great.  even wilth 64% signal strenght i go about 150KB per sec average. I could stream on u tube pretty well but now i'm lucky to get 10.  does anyone have any ideas that could help.    Thanks in advance.
while in a call you should have a bottom row of icons such as the home and a few other icons.  the icon on the bottom left that look like a bunch of squares will bring up your dial pad. 
If you have a BlackBerry device on your acct.  A BlackBerry data feat is required.  RIM requires the service in order for your device to receive the volumes for it to work correctly. This is not a... See more...
If you have a BlackBerry device on your acct.  A BlackBerry data feat is required.  RIM requires the service in order for your device to receive the volumes for it to work correctly. This is not a policy of your Provider but RIM.
I believe the message you receive is because the Zip code you gave is not in a Verizon market.   Try a zip code from a surrounding area and see if that helps.