Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,134 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

skstrain's Posts

The Uber drivers all tell you that Verizon does not work at FLL, even outside. Other cellphone carriers work just fine there. My phone shows 4G LTE and three bars, but I have no internet access, only... See more...
The Uber drivers all tell you that Verizon does not work at FLL, even outside. Other cellphone carriers work just fine there. My phone shows 4G LTE and three bars, but I have no internet access, only phone. That airport is doing something to block Verizon.
Thank you! That did it.
I don't get an envelope icon, only a trash can. Pressing the menu button does not get me anything, either. My choices are Select All, and Unselect All, and the only icon is a trash can. No way to... See more...
I don't get an envelope icon, only a trash can. Pressing the menu button does not get me anything, either. My choices are Select All, and Unselect All, and the only icon is a trash can. No way to forward a text message on my Motorola Razr Maxx.