Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,793 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lacey_torres33's Posts

Has anyone else ever been given the option to do the early upgrades? I've been with Verizon for over 6 years and have ALWAYS been given the option 6 months before my contract end date to do an ea... See more...
Has anyone else ever been given the option to do the early upgrades? I've been with Verizon for over 6 years and have ALWAYS been given the option 6 months before my contract end date to do an early upgrade and get a phone for a cheaper cost. I had this option before Christmas of 2014 and decided to hold off until after the holidays. I'm now being told that it might have just been a 'promotional' deal and that I will have to wait to upgrade in June or pay full price!! and that Verizon doesn't understand why it's saying i'm eligible for an upgrade for December 2015! anyone else having this issue? i'm considering switching phone providers as loyalty appears to get me nowhere within a company.