Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,672 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

hazegurlie's Posts

Usually cutomer service can reset the voicemail passcode after you verify the account. Have you spoken with customer service?
Definately hard to tell what the coverage is without knowing where you are in AZ. Looking on the map at verizonwireless.com, the northern part of the state shows little coverage unless you are in... See more...
Definately hard to tell what the coverage is without knowing where you are in AZ. Looking on the map at verizonwireless.com, the northern part of the state shows little coverage unless you are in a major city or travelling on a major interstate.
I believe the extravert needed a software update at one point. Call customer service and see if you need to update the software, which you can download from lg.com.
Hmmm, maybe adjusting the backlighting timer? I'm not sure. The phone shouldn't have apps that run in the background since its a basic phone. I'm at a loss. Maybe the batter developed a "memory" ... See more...
Hmmm, maybe adjusting the backlighting timer? I'm not sure. The phone shouldn't have apps that run in the background since its a basic phone. I'm at a loss. Maybe the batter developed a "memory" and doesnt want to hold a charge. Maybe you should contact samsung since this is likely a newer, not older, device. Samsung contact number: 888-987-4357
Can callers hear you on speakerphone? Since you replaced the phone a month ago, I would contact LG. The mic probabaly went out. The number for LG should be 800-793-8896, also LG.com will give sup... See more...
Can callers hear you on speakerphone? Since you replaced the phone a month ago, I would contact LG. The mic probabaly went out. The number for LG should be 800-793-8896, also LG.com will give support info.
How much are you using the phone through out the day? The phone should have plenty of standby time, but time actually used is up to 5 hours.
I'm not sure your device supports that format. You may need to check out the features online. http://www.pcdphones.com/our-devices/products/158-cdm8992vw
I am sorry to hear that your phone doesn't allow callers to hear you. Several things could be happening with your phone to cause this problem; the volume contraols may need to be adjusted, the so... See more...
I am sorry to hear that your phone doesn't allow callers to hear you. Several things could be happening with your phone to cause this problem; the volume contraols may need to be adjusted, the software may need updating or the mic could have stopped working. Was the device exposed to water? or dropped?
I am sorry to hear your extravert is not functioning like it once was. The software may need updating and LG.com has updates available for download. If you still want to get a different phone, I'... See more...
I am sorry to hear your extravert is not functioning like it once was. The software may need updating and LG.com has updates available for download. If you still want to get a different phone, I've heard that the Samsung Intensity (there are three versions) are really good basic phones and they have the keyboard. The LG cosmos 3 is also a good choice. Good luck!!!
http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/backup-assistantplus.html This website should allow you to create or access the account and the content transfered to Cloud. The informat... See more...
http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/backup-assistantplus.html This website should allow you to create or access the account and the content transfered to Cloud. The information should be able to be managed and /or deleted from this website.
Paying $30 for an upgrade and not having to pay full price for the phone sounds like a wonderful option.
And to add to the information previously posted, the text messages are .10 per message sent/ received and .25 for picture messages sent/ received. Each message is charged whether it is a verizon ... See more...
And to add to the information previously posted, the text messages are .10 per message sent/ received and .25 for picture messages sent/ received. Each message is charged whether it is a verizon number or not.
Could you provide additioanl information? What phone do you have? Are you able to do other things with the phone, like talk, text or browse? Is it only the email that is affected?
The EnV Touch would require a smartphone price plan. The plans for prepaid are $60 or $70 per month. Each plan has a data allowance. So if you have a daily plan on prepaid, you will have to chang... See more...
The EnV Touch would require a smartphone price plan. The plans for prepaid are $60 or $70 per month. Each plan has a data allowance. So if you have a daily plan on prepaid, you will have to change it. Good Luck!!!
If you've not already, contact Samsung. I sounds like they need to take a look at the device (and all the other devices that dont want to update). This could be a software issue or a device issue... See more...
If you've not already, contact Samsung. I sounds like they need to take a look at the device (and all the other devices that dont want to update). This could be a software issue or a device issue. Good luck!!!
Since this is a basic phone, you are not usually able to upload to the device.
I have read on other support sites about a software update. Have to checked to make sure your phone has the most recent software??
I tried to look up the Xoom options for prepaid service. I believe you can get prepaid service for this device. However, only prepay customer service will be able to tell you for sure. Call 1-888... See more...
I tried to look up the Xoom options for prepaid service. I believe you can get prepaid service for this device. However, only prepay customer service will be able to tell you for sure. Call 1-888-294-6804
If you think that it is ridiculous, maybe changing providers will be the best for you. Although I dont believe the service coverage will be as good. Good Luck!!!
Maybe he thought he had 5oo minutes and it was actually 500MB of data.