Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,967 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

SusanSch's Posts

I reached tech support at Verizon- finally.  And this is not uncommon with Samsung phones.  The cure is to select unblock.   You can always reblock through the phone app itself.
There was no message.  When I start the phone I get a notification that the call was blocked over a week ago.  
I have an  S10e. How can I get rid of the continuing notifications?  I know the call was correctly blocked.  Every time I start the phone I get the same notification.  I cleared the cache in both the... See more...
I have an  S10e. How can I get rid of the continuing notifications?  I know the call was correctly blocked.  Every time I start the phone I get the same notification.  I cleared the cache in both the phone and call filter app but I still get the same notification- going back a week.
I've had the same experience.  Previously I had Verizon postpaid service.  It cost more but tech support was actually available and they often helped.   The opposite is true of Verizon prepaid.  ... See more...
I've had the same experience.  Previously I had Verizon postpaid service.  It cost more but tech support was actually available and they often helped.   The opposite is true of Verizon prepaid.  The automated phone system is a waste of time and I have found that the "tech support" personnel don't know what they are doing.
Verizon wireless offers free call blocking service for up to 5 numbers. Given the number of robocalls and phone numbers used by telemarketers this is outrageous.
I have this problem too.  I looked at my Google contact list.  No contact is showing a link to any service or device
Same exact problem.
I have the same problem- only 21 of my 100 plus contacts are backed up.  The cloud support website is no help.
Outrageous that Verizon offers so few tools  (and all at customer expense) to block robocalls.  Blocking individual numbers is no answer for those of us (most of us, that is) who are bombarded ... See more...
Outrageous that Verizon offers so few tools  (and all at customer expense) to block robocalls.  Blocking individual numbers is no answer for those of us (most of us, that is) who are bombarded with these calls from constantly changing numbers.   Verizon can and should do more.
The comparison to BJ's, Sams etc is disingenuous.  People sign up for these in order to get discounted prices.  And the value of the available discounts is unlimited.  Because of the nature of th... See more...
The comparison to BJ's, Sams etc is disingenuous.  People sign up for these in order to get discounted prices.  And the value of the available discounts is unlimited.  Because of the nature of these businesses, they cannot predict how much an individual will save. Verizon and other cellphone companies can make such a prediction once a particular phone is chosen.  Why not just tell it like it is, and advertise these upgrades at the real price to consumers. >
Tiny print, anyone?? >
I realize that all these companies have upgrade charges, but implementing truth in advertising and transparency would suggest that the upgrade fee be included in the price of the phone.  When you... See more...
I realize that all these companies have upgrade charges, but implementing truth in advertising and transparency would suggest that the upgrade fee be included in the price of the phone.  When you have to pay to receive a discount, the discount isn't what it seems.  I know of few, if any, other companies that exact a fee for getting a discount. Susan >> Personal information removed to comply with the << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
It is highly unusual for other kinds of companies to charge a fee for receiving a discount.  Why not just include the $30 in the discounted price.  Its still a good deal, and this would be more h... See more...
It is highly unusual for other kinds of companies to charge a fee for receiving a discount.  Why not just include the $30 in the discounted price.  Its still a good deal, and this would be more honest.
Effectively this charge means that the price for an upgrade is really $30 more than advertised.  I upgraded a couple of months ago and expected to pay $199 for the phone with a two year contract ... See more...
Effectively this charge means that the price for an upgrade is really $30 more than advertised.  I upgraded a couple of months ago and expected to pay $199 for the phone with a two year contract extension.   To my annoyance, I was charged an extra $30 fee to extend my contract.  Verizon (as well as other cellphone providers) can't be prevented from making these charges, but if their advertising were transparent, the price of any upgrade should be clearly indicated, and the "bargain price" of a new phone should have been advertised as $219. 
In your display advertising for a reduced price to upgrade with a contract extension there isn't even any fine print mentioning the upgrade charge.  How about "truth in advertising?"
How about clearer advertising.  It wasn't until the end of the upgrade process that I found out about the fee.  Advertisements and product displays tell you how much you will pay for the phone if... See more...
How about clearer advertising.  It wasn't until the end of the upgrade process that I found out about the fee.  Advertisements and product displays tell you how much you will pay for the phone if you extend your contract for 2 more years, but FAIL to mention that there is at least one additional fee.