Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,754 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

babygirl4749's Posts

how do I text from the verizon site? i heard something about that before does it send like a regular txt and when they text back does it go ur phone? does it cost anything?
thanks. it still never delivered though, only sent so idk.. i know hes been real sick.. but im not sure if my phone is having errors or not.
hi Im not sure  what to do. I was texting a good friend of mine the other night and he was texting me back too. The next morning I tried texting him again and it just said sent. But when I tried ... See more...
hi Im not sure  what to do. I was texting a good friend of mine the other night and he was texting me back too. The next morning I tried texting him again and it just said sent. But when I tried calling it just rings a ton until it eventually goes to voicemail. We both have the same phone the motorola rival... any suggestions as to what I should do? is it possible that his phone is off even though it still rings?