Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,680 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ceecee18's Posts

Anyone else with horrible data service lately??  I haven't been able to sustain a decent signal strength - can't use iMessage, let alone try to use Facebook, Chome, and forget emails.  It's insid... See more...
Anyone else with horrible data service lately??  I haven't been able to sustain a decent signal strength - can't use iMessage, let alone try to use Facebook, Chome, and forget emails.  It's inside as well as outside - places I've normally had no issues. I had 4 bars & 3G clearly visible on my phone but pages wouldn't load. 
I've had my Verizon # since 1995 ~ I've been hanging onto my basic 450mins / unlimited Mbl-Mbl, but I can't get away from texting, so it's time to bite the bullet.  Problem is, I'm way cheap.  Co... See more...
I've had my Verizon # since 1995 ~ I've been hanging onto my basic 450mins / unlimited Mbl-Mbl, but I can't get away from texting, so it's time to bite the bullet.  Problem is, I'm way cheap.  Color me shocked to find there is a prepaid with 700 mins/month PLUS unlmtd text for $35.  What am I missing??  And how ***** was I to find out I could have been saving $60/yr (+ those $2-3/month for the texts I'm paying for individually). *Also want to say this:: totally HATE HATE HATE that they had no solution when I complained about incoming texts.  If I have to pay for all in/out texts, I should have the ability to block anyone not in my phone list or the freedom to block ALL texts & a way to create an 'allowed' list.  Nothing more annoying than my husband's dentist TEXTING ME about his appt instead of calling the house like NORMAL people. But thanks for any guidance towards switching to the PrePaid plans. >Minor edit to remove a word< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><