Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,545 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

preggie's Posts

Hi there, im in need of some help. I've recently purchased a blackberry bold 9000, and it does not want to register in south africa. I've since contacted my service provider, and they have as... See more...
Hi there, im in need of some help. I've recently purchased a blackberry bold 9000, and it does not want to register in south africa. I've since contacted my service provider, and they have asked me to contact original service provider that distributed phone. And after some searching, the phone was distributed by Verizon. Can someone please help me to deregister phone off Verizon network? Any info will be helpful. Kind Regards Preggie
Hi there, can you please help me, I'm also in the same situation, i've bought a phone thats not from south africa, as a result, i cannot get bis working. Please can you help me Kind Regards... See more...
Hi there, can you please help me, I'm also in the same situation, i've bought a phone thats not from south africa, as a result, i cannot get bis working. Please can you help me Kind Regards Preggie << Full name edited to comply with >> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator