Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,469 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SteveIncredible2's Posts

Yes, there is no 3g, no bars, just an x with the WiFi off and with it on no matter where I go, even if it shows 3 bars if I attempt to make a call or send a text it does not connect or it fails, ... See more...
Yes, there is no 3g, no bars, just an x with the WiFi off and with it on no matter where I go, even if it shows 3 bars if I attempt to make a call or send a text it does not connect or it fails, turning the phone off and on doesn't work, master reset doesn't work, I have no downloaded apps, and tech support sent me a new phone and I have the same problem. It's really irritating and I can't seem to find answers, even if my phone is in global or cdma mode it does this. Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
Ok you guys listen.... I'm connected to WiFi so I can use an alternate messaging system. Even when I'm not connected WiFi I can't vet calls or texts. Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
Like I said, I'm connected to WiFi....... Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
A bad radio? Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
Everywhere Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
I have an HTC Incredible 2, for the past few days I haven't had hardly any service, I factory reset.. nothing... I replaced it with a certified pre-owned... nothing.. got a new sim card... nothin... See more...
I have an HTC Incredible 2, for the past few days I haven't had hardly any service, I factory reset.. nothing... I replaced it with a certified pre-owned... nothing.. got a new sim card... nothing.. I need my cell service to make calls and get texts can anyone help??