Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,708 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

andrewiskandar's Posts

Hello, I recently found out that my Samsun Continuum has a Froyo Update to 2.2 (yeah!). However, everytime I try to download the update, it downloads 100% and on the reboot, it has this pictur... See more...
Hello, I recently found out that my Samsun Continuum has a Froyo Update to 2.2 (yeah!). However, everytime I try to download the update, it downloads 100% and on the reboot, it has this picture of the android being unpacked out of a box and a status bar, but the status bar never completes. It stops and the box gets replaced with a triangle with an exclamation mark in it. I then check the update and is says "Update Failed" and in phone info is says "Status: Update Failed" and "Code: 403" or "Code: 405" The Name is: SCH-I400_CommercialPackage_EB01_EC09 I've done this like 6-7 times throughout today... Any help/thoughts? Thanks
yes. I am talking about the 8GB SD card that comes with the phone.   I connect the USB cable and turn on debugging mode and mount the drive, but my mac doesn't recognize it. My windows 7 pc do... See more...
yes. I am talking about the 8GB SD card that comes with the phone.   I connect the USB cable and turn on debugging mode and mount the drive, but my mac doesn't recognize it. My windows 7 pc does.   Why is this?   Thanks.
Card reader can't seem to recognize the SD card.    On mac: it asks me to format/initialize it (and when I do, it errors out saying something about POSIX not having enough memory)   On a wind... See more...
Card reader can't seem to recognize the SD card.    On mac: it asks me to format/initialize it (and when I do, it errors out saying something about POSIX not having enough memory)   On a windows 7 machine, it says it is not recognizable format.   MY SD card reader says: SD/MMC/RS-MMC on it. Does that limit it in some way?    
Hello,   How can I access my files on my Samsung Continuum from my mac computer?   Samsung says that my device cannot be mounted: http://ars.samsung.com/customer/usa/jsp/faqs/faqs_view_us1.j... See more...
Hello,   How can I access my files on my Samsung Continuum from my mac computer?   Samsung says that my device cannot be mounted: http://ars.samsung.com/customer/usa/jsp/faqs/faqs_view_us1.jsp?PAGE_GBN=faqs_search&SITE_ID=22&PG_ID=0&AT_ID=342136&PROD_SUB_ID=0&PROD_ID=561   Does anyone have any other ideas of how to download/access the SD card?   thanks,    
I have the same issue and followed the steps (enabled USB debugging and Mounted the USB drive)   My mac book pro says that the disk is unreconizable and wants to initilize or eject it.    I t... See more...
I have the same issue and followed the steps (enabled USB debugging and Mounted the USB drive)   My mac book pro says that the disk is unreconizable and wants to initilize or eject it.    I tried initilaizing it but that failed as well.   Any thoughts?   Thanks,   Andrew
Hello,   I had some issues with my Samsung Continuum and had to do a factory reset.    I thought it comes included with Android 2.2, but my version says 2.1... is there any way to update the ... See more...
Hello,   I had some issues with my Samsung Continuum and had to do a factory reset.    I thought it comes included with Android 2.2, but my version says 2.1... is there any way to update the OS on the phone?   Thanks,   Andrew
Is there a way to show different info in the weatherbug widget in the ticker?   Right now it just shows a picture of the weather (i.e. sunny, day, cloudy, night ,clear, etc.). Much more useful ... See more...
Is there a way to show different info in the weatherbug widget in the ticker?   Right now it just shows a picture of the weather (i.e. sunny, day, cloudy, night ,clear, etc.). Much more useful would be the temperature outside.   Is there anyway to customize this?   Thanks