@JOG0277 wrote: The short answer is ....NO!!  But as I stated in my previous text; this action by Verizon may be the 1st step towards them resolving this compatibility issue. This thread is s... See more...
@JOG0277 wrote: The short answer is ....NO!!  But as I stated in my previous text; this action by Verizon may be the 1st step towards them resolving this compatibility issue. This thread is specifically about WearOS issue though. How did it sidetrack to being about a calling feature? We want an update about not being able to get notifications on WearOS and the fact that the app is also not available on that platform
What does the calling feature have to do with the fact that the Message+ is not available for WearOS (smartwaches)? The fact that calling feature has been added is not a solution to this topic
It's April 2019 and this issue still has not been resolved by Verizon even though this problem started in 2018 or maybe even earlier. Verizon Message+ is garbage if Verizon is not going to properly ... See more...
It's April 2019 and this issue still has not been resolved by Verizon even though this problem started in 2018 or maybe even earlier. Verizon Message+ is garbage if Verizon is not going to properly support it and get it working on Android Wear.
It's April 2019 and this issue still has not been resolved by Verizon even though this problem started in 2018 or maybe even earlier. Verizon Message+ is garbage if Verizon is not going to properly ... See more...
It's April 2019 and this issue still has not been resolved by Verizon even though this problem started in 2018 or maybe even earlier. Verizon Message+ is garbage if Verizon is not going to properly support it and get it working on Android Wear.
I ran into some issues with getting a defective device replaced under warranty and wondering if anyone has ever experience the same problem? There is a problem with my 3 month old Pixel 3. We called... See more...
I ran into some issues with getting a defective device replaced under warranty and wondering if anyone has ever experience the same problem? There is a problem with my 3 month old Pixel 3. We called and did all the troubleshooting, etc..etc..Problem started when the VZW support agent couldnt process the replacement order but she thought it was her computer so she said to give her 30 minutes and we would get a confirmation email. Well 30 minutes passed and I didn't get anything so I reached out again and now was being told that the system is rejecting the replacement order because they show that we have had 3 prior replacements within the span of 1 year. This is totally incorrect and the original rep didn't even mention this fact. We only had 1 valid replacement in the last year for another line. I got this device on 12/18/18 and gave it to my wife as a present on 12/25/18. Somehow, Verizon shows the switch from our old phone to this new one as a "Replacement" from their end but not just once - their system shows them 2 records as replacement on 12/25. So now we have to wait for a separate request to have these erroneous replacements cleared out before an order for new phone can even be submitted and in the mean time the phone is dead. Not very happy with this obviously so just curious if other experienced this and how it was resolved and how long it took.
I would have been fine with even 1 Mbps but there was no service at all, just an X over the bars and in settings it said Verizon but no internet.
VZW has terrible service inside of Fort Lauderdale international airport. When I flew in it was showing good signal but with an x on it and no internet. Rebooting phone multiple times didn't h... See more...
VZW has terrible service inside of Fort Lauderdale international airport. When I flew in it was showing good signal but with an x on it and no internet. Rebooting phone multiple times didn't help. It started working fine after leaving the airport. Now same issue as I fly out. No Verizon service inside the FLL airport.
I would be happy with a consistent 5-12 Mbps and I have seen it much faster at times. Problem is that within last week or so the network performance has been horrible. I have been with Verizon ... See more...
I would be happy with a consistent 5-12 Mbps and I have seen it much faster at times. Problem is that within last week or so the network performance has been horrible. I have been with Verizon since 2005 and have never had any major issues - at least nothing that couldn't be solved by phone or chat. This is something different. Obviously it's not a network wide issue otherwise others would be complaining. So not sure what else to do since I have called in few times already. From what I am told everything appears to be fine but it's not working fine. My last few speed test results: LTE - 01/21/19 3:44 PM - UP: 27.5 - DOWN: 12.2 LTE - 01/21/19 12:21 PM - UP: 0.97 - DOWN: 7.96 LTE - 01/21/19 12:04 PM - UP: 0.82 - DOWN: 0.10 LTE - 01/20/19 4:32 PM - UP: 17.1 - DOWN: 2.19 Also even when speed results are good I am seeing issues with apps that require Network connectivity being extremely slow or unresponsive on LTE. As soon as I am connected to WiFI, everything works without any issues.
Within the past week both my wife and I have been experiencing extremely slow LTE speeds. I have Google Pixel 2 XL and she has Google Pixel 3. Both are fully up to date. Right now my download... See more...
Within the past week both my wife and I have been experiencing extremely slow LTE speeds. I have Google Pixel 2 XL and she has Google Pixel 3. Both are fully up to date. Right now my download speed shows 0.86 Mbps and upload 0.3 Mbps. It's like we are back in dial-up days We are in the Houston area and the issue is intermittent / sporadic and happens all over the metro area. Specifically in 77581 zip code. I don't think its an issue with the phone since both myself and my wife started seeing the same problem but I did do all the troubleshooting with the VZW techs already including network settings reset which didn't make any difference. I understand that there could be network congestion at times but this bad and that often all of a sudden? Want to see if anyone else has started seeing the same. I have been with Verizon for a very long time and never had any issues until now but if this is going to stay like this then I can go to another provider, pay way less and get same poor cellular network service
I am not sure about call quality but I don't think that the carrier has anything to do with battery life. That would be the phone manufacturer and OS developer.
That sucks. It does not make sense why Google (or LG) would remove that feature but OK. Thanks for verifying.
Before the Lollipop update I was able to push and hold the power button on the lock screen and I would get the option to put the phone on vibrate mode along with the usual power off, restart, etc... See more...
Before the Lollipop update I was able to push and hold the power button on the lock screen and I would get the option to put the phone on vibrate mode along with the usual power off, restart, etc...After the update only the power options are there. The sound options are gone. Any way to get them back. Now if I want to change the sound setting from ring to vibrate...I have to unlock the phone first.
I had this same issue but way before the Lollipop update. VZW had me install Message+ app to replace the default one. It is a better app but did not really help to resolve the issue. It does let ... See more...
I had this same issue but way before the Lollipop update. VZW had me install Message+ app to replace the default one. It is a better app but did not really help to resolve the issue. It does let you sync messages over WiFi. After Lollipop update it seems to be better. I still get stuck on sending sometimes but not as often
OK, so I am not the only one having this issue and since its related to software seems like the most logical solution would be for VZW to fix the bugs. Will it ever happen?? I can hard reset or g... See more...
OK, so I am not the only one having this issue and since its related to software seems like the most logical solution would be for VZW to fix the bugs. Will it ever happen?? I can hard reset or get a replacement phone but since this is software related the same issue could re-occur again. In addition to this bug, after the last update I am experiencing lots of other problems as well such as poor batter life, SMS messages taking long to send sometimes, and 4G signal issues (at times it would go to 3G or 1X and stay there until I turn airplane mode on / off). My phone was working fine before the last update. Thanks Verizon Wireless Customer Support
I have an LG G2 and recently I noticed that every night (some time overnight) the vibrate mode keeps turning off on its own and going to regular sound mode. I always set the phone to vibrate at n... See more...
I have an LG G2 and recently I noticed that every night (some time overnight) the vibrate mode keeps turning off on its own and going to regular sound mode. I always set the phone to vibrate at night and now every morning it goes to regular volume / sound mode. I do not have quite mode or quite mode schedule enabled. I tried restarting the phone. Seems like this started to happen after the last OTA update a month or so ago... Version: 4.4.2 Build: KOT49I.VS98026A How can I fix this? Verizon Wireless Customer Support please help.
I am still having intermittent issues and I think this happened after the last OTA update about a month ago. Version: 4.4.2 Build: KOT49I.VS98026A
No, not using any 3rd party text messaging app. Already tried the reset several times. It usually works fine right after a reset but then slows down later. Only noticed this within the last few... See more...
No, not using any 3rd party text messaging app. Already tried the reset several times. It usually works fine right after a reset but then slows down later. Only noticed this within the last few weeks. Never really had this problem before;
In the past 1-2 weeks I noticed an issue sending text messages. Most of the time it takes long time to send them. Usually it just takes a second, now it keeps spinning and says sending for up to... See more...
In the past 1-2 weeks I noticed an issue sending text messages. Most of the time it takes long time to send them. Usually it just takes a second, now it keeps spinning and says sending for up to a minute. Using LG G2 with the latest update (received last week). This happens inside and outside. Multiple zip codes (77581, 77584, 77081, 77043) Good reception. Already tried deleting all text messaging and performing a soft reset. This did not help. My wife is having same issues - also using LG G2. Whats going on? It was working fine a week or so ago.
Thanks for the reply. I am aware that 150 MB is not much. However it is enough for my dad who mainly just uses it for email and Facebook. He had this 150 MB allowance for over 2 years now and the... See more...
Thanks for the reply. I am aware that 150 MB is not much. However it is enough for my dad who mainly just uses it for email and Facebook. He had this 150 MB allowance for over 2 years now and the most he has ever used is 86 MB. I did look at the Share Everything plan. However it comes out to be about $70 more than what they are paying now. They currently have Nationwide Tlk&Txt Share 700 family share plan with 4 phones on the account and only 1 phone has data with the Exception Only Datapk 150MB feature. So my main concern was regarding what would happen if I took off the Blackberry and activated the IPhone 4 which we already have. Just want to make sure that the Exception Only Datapk 150MB feature would remain. They dont want to switch plans at this time and just want to be able to use the Iphone instead of the Blackberry for data.
My parents have an old grandfathered plan and a Blackberry with a 150 MB/month Data Allowance feature. I have a Verizon IPhone 4 that I would like to activate instead of the Blackberry? Has any... See more...
My parents have an old grandfathered plan and a Blackberry with a 150 MB/month Data Allowance feature. I have a Verizon IPhone 4 that I would like to activate instead of the Blackberry? Has anyone ever done this? Will I be able to do this while keeping the 150 MB Data feature and using that for the IPhone or will they require that I switch to the new plan?