Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,099 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

greenjack185's Posts

no one else has this trouble ?
I have two LG Ally (or should I say 'allies' ?). both have email problems since getting the newest android OS update.  I am not entering the username or password incorrectly.  please advise ... See more...
I have two LG Ally (or should I say 'allies' ?). both have email problems since getting the newest android OS update.  I am not entering the username or password incorrectly.  please advise factory reset/wipe ?
had this phone for a month. put a call on loudspeaker and it sounded very distorted and crackly.  earpiece is fine; just the loudspeaker.  was fine when i bought it; not so much now. may i ret... See more...
had this phone for a month. put a call on loudspeaker and it sounded very distorted and crackly.  earpiece is fine; just the loudspeaker.  was fine when i bought it; not so much now. may i return it to the store for a new phone ?  free of charge ? also, with the incredible 2 available tomorrow (4.28) could I exchange for that ?
is there an easy way to do this ? i know android phones sync contacts and other info through the cloud to google's servers.  Can I just download the google app for iphone and sync contacts from m... See more...
is there an easy way to do this ? i know android phones sync contacts and other info through the cloud to google's servers.  Can I just download the google app for iphone and sync contacts from my gmail account ?
I've been reading that I should go into Manage Applications ----> HTC Sense --- > Clear Data has this worked for anyone >?
Updated my Eris to Eclair last week.  now when I tap on the weather widget (below the clock), the HTC weather app launches, then I get a force close.  I tried rebooting, and taking the battery ou... See more...
Updated my Eris to Eclair last week.  now when I tap on the weather widget (below the clock), the HTC weather app launches, then I get a force close.  I tried rebooting, and taking the battery out. Still happens.  What to do ?
bump no one has experienced this ?  
I can receive pix/flix just fine. When I try to send them, i get a red exclamation point. sometimes the messages send, not always, but the red "!" is always there.  tried a soft and hard reset.  ... See more...
I can receive pix/flix just fine. When I try to send them, i get a red exclamation point. sometimes the messages send, not always, but the red "!" is always there.  tried a soft and hard reset.  any suggestions ?
anyone ? is there a way ?
everytime i get a video(mms) from someone, i have to hit "download" for it to show up, then tap on it to play it.  is there a setting/option so that it just downloads it automatically ?
not receiving pix/flix all the time. intermittent.   tried power cycling the phone, hard and soft reset.  any suggestions ?
problem solved.  had to put incoming.yahoo.verizon.net             and                  outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net thanks for the help with the other stuff !
worth noting: i only have the $30 unlimited data plan for the droid.  Do I need something else to be able to access my HOME email (verizon.net) on my smartphone ?
there are two options when adding a new mail account.  Microsoft Exchange and POP/IMAP.  should I be using Microsoft Exchange Active Sync or the POP3/IMAP one ?
hi, got the facebook problem and the MMS/flix problem fixed. however, in regards to email set up......... i put in the info you gave me, but it still says authentication failed. check use... See more...
hi, got the facebook problem and the MMS/flix problem fixed. however, in regards to email set up......... i put in the info you gave me, but it still says authentication failed. check username/password. I know i put them in right, because i'm sitting at my computer at home, and i just used them to login in to VZ DSL. what am i missing ?
1. can't receive or send MMS or Flix.  tried a hard and soft reset. regular SMS works fine. 2. have verizon DSL at home.  not sure of the POP/IMAP setting to retrieve my verizon.net email on m... See more...
1. can't receive or send MMS or Flix.  tried a hard and soft reset. regular SMS works fine. 2. have verizon DSL at home.  not sure of the POP/IMAP setting to retrieve my verizon.net email on my DROID. 3. downloaded Facebook for Android from the Android Market.  Won't let me refresh to receive new feeds.