Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,458 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mova's Posts

I am seriously thinking of leaving for T-mobile. I have a family plane with 3 iPhones and 6gb of shared data and pay $206 a month. That includes my discount from work.  I can pay my ETF for three... See more...
I am seriously thinking of leaving for T-mobile. I have a family plane with 3 iPhones and 6gb of shared data and pay $206 a month. That includes my discount from work.  I can pay my ETF for three iPhones Unlimited everything "bring your own device" and still save money. Directly from their website: 3 Lines Plan $ 150 per month Plus taxes, fees and monthly device payment Line 1 / $ 70 month Unlimited talk, text and web Unlimited high-speed data on our network. Up to 2.5GB of Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (SMH) service. International roaming Line 2 / $ 50 month Unlimited talk, text and web Unlimited high-speed data on our network. Up to 2.5GB of Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (SMH) service. International roaming Line 3 / $ 30 month Unlimited talk, text and web Unlimited high-speed data on our network. Up to 2.5GB of Smartphone Mobile HotSpot (SMH) service. International roaming That does not included my 25% employer discount. That would bring me to $113 plus taxes and fees. About three months of service would pay off my ETF. Over the next 9 months i'd save about $800 to switch.  One year left on contract. Why is Verizon so much? Why should I stay? Don't say coverage because I have a "network extender" in my house and I live in a large city. Thanks for any help.