Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,890 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Richad's Posts

well the phone # will not work because i do not have a verizon # so that's out of the question  I will try spending the gas and time to see if i can figure it out myself 1) I was with Verizon... See more...
well the phone # will not work because i do not have a verizon # so that's out of the question  I will try spending the gas and time to see if i can figure it out myself 1) I was with Verizon for 18 years and still love the service but the problem with a big company LOL is trying to get a straight answer thanks for the No help it was great wasting time with you
Lets try this can i purchase a prepaid card instead of trying to activate online will this work ? Would hate to spend more money and it not work and loose more cash "Gas & Time "
Verizon after 18 Years did kick me off so i got AT&T but it doesnt work at my Cabin so looking at this for that option
I bought a Ellipsis hotspot and want to activate it under prepaid for my cabin that is in zip code 48737 and when trying to activate it tells me that i can't because of my billing address is in a... See more...
I bought a Ellipsis hotspot and want to activate it under prepaid for my cabin that is in zip code 48737 and when trying to activate it tells me that i can't because of my billing address is in a no verizon area LOL  is there any other options i can take to get working or am i s----------- and have to take it back