Ever since the update I'll delete an unread message in my inbox and when I try to delete it in trash folder it will not delete. It'll go to the unread folder and when I swipe to delete or put a c... Ver más...
Ever since the update I'll delete an unread message in my inbox and when I try to delete it in trash folder it will not delete. It'll go to the unread folder and when I swipe to delete or put a check on it and hit trash icon it goes away but will come back to unread folder when I open back up.
I'm having this same issue when I have it set to "Never" Delete email from server. I had a HTC DNA using the same settings without this problem. Also I use Cox for my Email.
Thanks, I like the Handcent app. It shows the time the message was actually sent if I have my phone off and turn it back on in the morning. It also has quick text and message lock.
I had a LG Voyager before the DX. When I got a text message it would show the time when the sender sent the message and the time I received it. So if I turned my phone on at 10 am and somebody se... Ver más...
I had a LG Voyager before the DX. When I got a text message it would show the time when the sender sent the message and the time I received it. So if I turned my phone on at 10 am and somebody sent a text at 8 am it would show sent at 8 received at 10. I noticed the DX doesn't do this. I looked in the marketplace for a app that could probaly do this but could not find one. Does anybody know of one or do I need to do something in the settings.
Well I could answer your first and third question.If you want to save an image just do a long press on the image and you'll see an option to save image. About the text messages not being in order... Ver más...
Well I could answer your first and third question.If you want to save an image just do a long press on the image and you'll see an option to save image. About the text messages not being in order, that is a known problem with the 2.2 update.Hopefully that will be fixed soon.I don't use facebook but I think for the second question you could go to your contacts and just do a long press on the contact you don't want and you'll get an option to delete contact. Hpoe this helps.
I go to fancast.com on my droid everyday watching videos and not being charged. Are you talking about vcast. Now thats $10 a month
Try fancast.com. I watch alot of old tv shows on my DX.
I did and went to a couple of web sites that require flash and now they work. But when I tried hulu it did not work still.
Ok...now that 2.2 is official, some paid apps are not showing up in market. Primarily sling player mobile and documents to go. I paid $30 for sling. If I do factory reset, I wont be able to get i... Ver más...
Ok...now that 2.2 is official, some paid apps are not showing up in market. Primarily sling player mobile and documents to go. I paid $30 for sling. If I do factory reset, I wont be able to get it back. Has anyone noticed some of their paid apps missing from market or downloads list?       I noticed my Sling Player app missing also. It still works but like you said, I'd hate to have to do a factory reset and not be able to get it back.
Yeah, Flash Player was installed on mine with the 2.2 update. But if you go to the market Flash Player has an updated version.
Here's a link that could help you. The bottom of the page has all the settings.   http://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48587/p_country_code/US
I had the same problem with verizon and cox also trying to set it up. I figured it out on my own. First at the username don't use the @cox.net after your username.They were both telling me to put ... Ver más...
I had the same problem with verizon and cox also trying to set it up. I figured it out on my own. First at the username don't use the @cox.net after your username.They were both telling me to put that in. Now I'm in Arizona so my incoming port I use is 110 and don't check the secure connection or verify certificate at the bottom. My outgoing port is 465 and I have secure connection and verify certificate checked at the bottom.
It looks alot better when you have wifi on. It does not look good on my phone either using 3G.
OK, I don't know if this will help anybody else but I just pulled out the power cord from my router and put back in and my wifi is now working on phone.
I just started having the same problem today also.
I've been looking for the Verizon Song ID App also since I got my Droid X last month and today I finally seen it there.
I've had my phone for almost 3 weeks and I noticed it doing that for the first time last night. I just shut it down and pulled the battery out and restarted and it went away.
Hit the menu button>settings>applications>manage applications and hit the one you want to delete and their should be a uninstall tab
I get the same thing on mine. The reason mine is because I live in the middle of nowhere,HAHA.When I'm inside the house it says I'm like 40 miles away from where I'm really at but when I go outsi... Ver más...
I get the same thing on mine. The reason mine is because I live in the middle of nowhere,HAHA.When I'm inside the house it says I'm like 40 miles away from where I'm really at but when I go outside it marks my location right on the spot.But it does say that sometimes my location is unavailable when I'm in the house sometimes.
Well I found a article today saying it's suppose to be realesed on Monday the 19th.   http://www.droid-life.com/2010/07/17/verizon-readying-droid-x-update/