Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 1,698 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mx_elena_2002's Posts

it's not there
not seeing "change features", just seeing this: View Bill View My Usage Manage Paperless Billing Assign Account Managers Manage Family Safeguards & Controls Block Calls & Messages Block ... See more...
not seeing "change features", just seeing this: View Bill View My Usage Manage Paperless Billing Assign Account Managers Manage Family Safeguards & Controls Block Calls & Messages Block Services Change Minutes, Text or Data Manage Products & Apps Set Up Auto Pay Manage Friends & Family Manage Privacy Settings Change Billing Address
Ok I will try that
How do I go about that in my verizon?  I'm not seeing it anywhere except on the bill itself.
I just upgraded from the Pantech jest to iPhone 5s and I am still being charged $9.99/month for vz navigator even though vz navigator isn't even on my new phone and I don't need it with the inclu... See more...
I just upgraded from the Pantech jest to iPhone 5s and I am still being charged $9.99/month for vz navigator even though vz navigator isn't even on my new phone and I don't need it with the included maps app.  How do I stop these charges?
Can't do it after all, I don't have a smartphone.  Just a Pantech Jest.
My phone can't save a contact with no number as far as I can see, so YouMail sounds exactly like what I need!  Sounds like setting it up is the hardest part.
What I need to do is block calls from an "unavailable" caller id.  Someone has been calling me about five times a day for the past week and leaving no message.  I don't answer calls I don't recog... See more...
What I need to do is block calls from an "unavailable" caller id.  Someone has been calling me about five times a day for the past week and leaving no message.  I don't answer calls I don't recognize and I want to still be able to answer calls I do know.  Is it even possible to make these calls stop?
How do you use the call forwarding feature to forward calls directly to voice mail without manually rejecting them?  What number do you put in?