Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,961 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Erikrus's Posts

What exactly is going on with the online store. Cannot upgrade online or with sales rep on phone. Transaction is denied. Called bank no problem on that end...used credit card...no problem on that end... See more...
What exactly is going on with the online store. Cannot upgrade online or with sales rep on phone. Transaction is denied. Called bank no problem on that end...used credit card...no problem on that end. Verizon reps can clearly see error and denies its on verizon end. If you dont want my money after 10 years of on time bill payments just say so. 2 days of frustration and no help from verizon. Tried placing order on phone 3 times...nada. anyone else having this issue?
Checkout keeps telling me Verizon is unable to process transaction with current payment method and to select a different payment method. Everytime I try a new payment I am getting charged but order w... See more...
Checkout keeps telling me Verizon is unable to process transaction with current payment method and to select a different payment method. Everytime I try a new payment I am getting charged but order will not process. I finally called a sales representative and when he tried to place order I was charged on my card again but order would not go thru. He told me its because Verizon needs to  go through a verification process for security reasons. REALLY after over 10 years of purchasing and upgrading online? Even my account has the ability to bill to account up to 750 dollars my upgrade order needs verification. Unreal, still waiting for rep to call me back. sounds like something else on the verizon end they arent disclosing. very dissapointing after all this time as a customer. Could it be they are shutting it down because it is giving 800-1000 dollars off and they are pushing the 650 off promo? They should honor what checkout gives you...seems fishy to me....im betting if i ordered a phone without a trade in it would go thru....same on you verizon
Checkout keeps telling me Verizon is unable to process transaction with current payment method and to select a different payment method. Everytime I try a new payment I am getting charged but order w... See more...
Checkout keeps telling me Verizon is unable to process transaction with current payment method and to select a different payment method. Everytime I try a new payment I am getting charged but order will not process. I finally called a sales representative and when he tried to place order I was charged on my card again but order would not go thru. He told me its because Verizon needs to  go through a verification process for security reasons. REALLY after over 10 years of purchasing and upgrading online? Even my account has the ability to bill to account up to 750 dollars my upgrade order needs verification. Unreal, still waiting for rep to call me back. sounds like something else on the verizon end they arent disclosing. very dissapointing after all this time as a customer
How long will this deal last? I do NOT want to pre order online I have the patience to wait for the Plus models to hit stores after the frenzy dies out.
Been to 4 stores in my area this morning and only 7 is availiable in the stores.....not 1 store in my area has the 7plus models...what a joke....
Funny thing is 2 years ago when the iPhone 6 came out everyone online was freaking out about ship dates changing blah blah blah...I stood in line at the Verizon store and got my phones that day l... See more...
Funny thing is 2 years ago when the iPhone 6 came out everyone online was freaking out about ship dates changing blah blah blah...I stood in line at the Verizon store and got my phones that day lol. The only issue this time is because they got rid of the subsidized phone programs the 650 dollar trade in offer might not be there after release....
last night the website said upgrade fee waived on online pre-orders. I wake up this morning to place order and now I have to pay an upgrade fee of 20 bucks for each phone? Why is it that long tim... See more...
last night the website said upgrade fee waived on online pre-orders. I wake up this morning to place order and now I have to pay an upgrade fee of 20 bucks for each phone? Why is it that long time loyal customers like myself are required to pay a fee every 2 years? I fulfill my contract every 2 years and never miss my payments why do I have to pay an extra 80 bucks just to get the latest phones....ughhh
I would like to know how I can get a vanity number from Verizon?
I wish to upgrade my line to iPhone 6 so when I trade in my old iPhone 4 for 200 dollors do I get to apply it right away when I upgrade or do I have to wait till a later date to apply it to my bi... See more...
I wish to upgrade my line to iPhone 6 so when I trade in my old iPhone 4 for 200 dollors do I get to apply it right away when I upgrade or do I have to wait till a later date to apply it to my bill?