Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,042 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

LydiaN's Posts

Took a chance; got the app (SMS Backup & Restore) to download, then I did a transfer from the old phone to the new phone.  It worked!  Thank you for your help.
The reason I had to get a new phone is that ALL my Google Play apps quit working on my Droid Mini, and no one at Verizon knew how to fix it.  So downloading a new app probably won't help.    An... See more...
The reason I had to get a new phone is that ALL my Google Play apps quit working on my Droid Mini, and no one at Verizon knew how to fix it.  So downloading a new app probably won't help.    Any other ideas?
I just had to switch from a Motorola Droid Mini to a Samsung Galaxy J3.  My text messages did not transfer to the new phone.  Is there a way for me to transfer those?  I do have access to the Dro... See more...
I just had to switch from a Motorola Droid Mini to a Samsung Galaxy J3.  My text messages did not transfer to the new phone.  Is there a way for me to transfer those?  I do have access to the Droid Mini if I need to do some kind of a copy/paste process.
I am seeing URLs instead of images in emails on my Droid Mini.  (Using the email app that came with the phone)  There is an option in General Settings that says to Hide Pictures that I assume is ... See more...
I am seeing URLs instead of images in emails on my Droid Mini.  (Using the email app that came with the phone)  There is an option in General Settings that says to Hide Pictures that I assume is turned on, but I can't find a way to turn it off.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I realize this answer is very late, so you may be aware.  The Facebook app was causing the problem.  I had to uninstall it, and just run Facebook from the browser.  I don't know if Facebook has c... See more...
I realize this answer is very late, so you may be aware.  The Facebook app was causing the problem.  I had to uninstall it, and just run Facebook from the browser.  I don't know if Facebook has corrected the problem or not.
Answered my own question.  I turned the Wi-Fi off, then back on, and the update restarted.  Go figure...
Apparently a system update was downloading when my phone moved away from a Wi-Fi connection this afternoon.  When I got home and reconnected to Wi-Fi, the download would not resume.  The download... See more...
Apparently a system update was downloading when my phone moved away from a Wi-Fi connection this afternoon.  When I got home and reconnected to Wi-Fi, the download would not resume.  The download has supposedly been "in progress" for 8 1/2 hours now.  Any ideas on how to get it to resume?
Not an Apple issue - I've had the same issue with my Droid.  Ugh.  I'll see if I can get hold of them to let them know about my issues.