Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,764 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

atkearns's Posts

Hello, I recently create a discussion about the Sony Xperia Z because I could not find any information about it being offered for Verizon Wireless. So far, it sounds like it will not be. Tryin... See more...
Hello, I recently create a discussion about the Sony Xperia Z because I could not find any information about it being offered for Verizon Wireless. So far, it sounds like it will not be. Trying to stay positive, I tried to look for the "next best" phone, maybe that will be on VZW. So another great find was the Oppo Find 5 (Review), but again on their website, no mention of VZW. (however they do show AT&T and T-Mobile) What I would like to see, if it exists, is a list of 'unlocked' phones that are available (or will be available with dates) for Verizon Wireless. Does anybody know where this exists, or if it even does? Thanks!
Where do you get your info?
Like cable..... agreed
I know i feel like everything else out there.. I would be sacrificing something. Either processor, screen res, or no expandable disk space. Disk space is probably the easiest one to compromise... See more...
I know i feel like everything else out there.. I would be sacrificing something. Either processor, screen res, or no expandable disk space. Disk space is probably the easiest one to compromise on.
I was hoping for the Z anyway, not the ZL. Maybe I'll have to switch to AT&T.. Know of any comparable phones coming to VZW?
What about this row? IV (4) 1710 MHz to 1755 MHz 2110 MHz to 2155 MHz AWS 1700 MHz Canada, Latin America, US (AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS) Xperia™ ion, Xpe... See more...
What about this row? IV (4) 1710 MHz to 1755 MHz 2110 MHz to 2155 MHz AWS 1700 MHz Canada, Latin America, US (AT&T Mobility, T-Mobile USA, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS) Xperia™ ion, Xperia™ TL, Xperia™ T, Xperia™ ZL (C6506)
Xperia Z looks awesome.. I hope an unlocked LTE version becomes available so it can be used on VZW.
I hope this is not true..VZW will start to lose customers if they do not allow good devices on their network.
In general though, where can I go to find out news of what phones are going to be available for certain carriers? Is there a good central place to find this info?
Thanks I did not see this one..
Hello, How can I find out if Verizon Wireless will get the Xperia Z any time soon? And if Verizon Wireless is not going to carry this specific phone, is it possible to still use it on VZW if I p... See more...
Hello, How can I find out if Verizon Wireless will get the Xperia Z any time soon? And if Verizon Wireless is not going to carry this specific phone, is it possible to still use it on VZW if I purchase an unlocked version of the phone? Also, as more of a general question.. what's the best source to determine launch dates of new phones in the U.S. and which carriers will be offering them? Thanks, Andrew