Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,426 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JohnInCalif's Posts

I am due for a new phone as well.  The Verizon rep said I could get a phone in April (not due for an upgrade until december) and I would get a $50 discount.  They said if I wait until my new every... See more...
I am due for a new phone as well.  The Verizon rep said I could get a phone in April (not due for an upgrade until december) and I would get a $50 discount.  They said if I wait until my new every two upgrade time in December I would get the full $100.  Ask the CSR to verify the dates for you.  It might help. 
It depends on the service provider of the phone you are calling.  Normally nothing is transmitted when I call my friends, but I call a co-worker in Texas and my call shows up as "california call" ... See more...
It depends on the service provider of the phone you are calling.  Normally nothing is transmitted when I call my friends, but I call a co-worker in Texas and my call shows up as "california call" along with my cell number.
I've had Verizon Wireless for quite a while and I've only had one really bad experience.  When it was brought to the attention of management my issue was resolved that day.  Granted, it should ha... See more...
I've had Verizon Wireless for quite a while and I've only had one really bad experience.  When it was brought to the attention of management my issue was resolved that day.  Granted, it should have never had to get that far but the point being they fixed it when they could have just looked the other way.  They saw the problem and it was solved.   Verizon landline service . . .I no longer live in their service area and quite frankly I don't have too many nice things to say about them so I wont say anything at all.
With as far as technology is coming, Verizon Wireless should put placing privacy features (blocking anonymous numbers, or specific numbers) at the top of their list of priorities.  On my voice lan... See more...
With as far as technology is coming, Verizon Wireless should put placing privacy features (blocking anonymous numbers, or specific numbers) at the top of their list of priorities.  On my voice land line phone with AT&T we have privacy manager.  It is a great feature.  I wish VZW would develop something like it or as close to it as possible for their wireless lines.