Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,867 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Swine70's Posts

when you go into the vcast menu's if the video has a price beside it you will be billed that price.  
put simply it uses data, if you have a data plan it will be in use.
Thanks, survey done and message sent! Too many people gripe about whats wrong and never even think about whats right. also got our rebate cards in the mail in only about 3 weeks instead of the 6-8... See more...
Thanks, survey done and message sent! Too many people gripe about whats wrong and never even think about whats right. also got our rebate cards in the mail in only about 3 weeks instead of the 6-8 we were told!
Never Talk to your children! Tell them what the rules are! if you are not telling them the rules they will believe that they are on the same level as you you. Your children are not your friends, t... See more...
Never Talk to your children! Tell them what the rules are! if you are not telling them the rules they will believe that they are on the same level as you you. Your children are not your friends, they are your children and they should have a certain amount of fear of consequences if they screw up, you shouldn't be afraid to walk over and pick up the child's cell phone and start looking threw it.
The rogue is semi threaded. it gives a list of the back and forth messages in order with the topic or first sentence of the txt message.
on my phone it didn't work till the next day, that might have been due to powering the phone off and on. now it works by hitting Mobile Email
to thank the people of verizon. No, Really. i just recently went into my local store and the experience was well above anything i would of expected!   Thank you Myrna! at the Verizon store at... See more...
to thank the people of verizon. No, Really. i just recently went into my local store and the experience was well above anything i would of expected!   Thank you Myrna! at the Verizon store at   Pasadena, TX 77505 {edited for privacy}  
not sure about the first question but the second question is easy, No, you do not get billed for sending a txt from the site. you don't even have to log in to do it.
don't know much myself but will it send to another email address?
email it to your phone and save as ringtone if that option is there.
the best way to find things out about plans is to call the 1-800 number. Trying to figure out what is what with the plans on the website is a major pain {please keep it courteous} and that is som... See more...
the best way to find things out about plans is to call the 1-800 number. Trying to figure out what is what with the plans on the website is a major pain {please keep it courteous} and that is something that really does bug me, it's like they don't want you to understand what you get and don't get in a plan.   I've never had any problems with them on the phone, they are always nice and very informative. they are also very helpfull when you email them with question.       I have the V Cast Vpak For Mb -$15.00 on the NATIONWIDE SELECT FAMILY SHARE plan and find myself useing the web on my phone more than i thought i would... anytime i'm sitting still.   Message Edited by Swine70 on 04-07-2009 08:28 PM Message Edited by WendyM on 04-07-2009 11:38 PM
to me paying a little more for verizon is well worth it. I live just south east of Houston, Texas and we got hit hard during hurrican Ike back in September. out of all the people around me on oth... See more...
to me paying a little more for verizon is well worth it. I live just south east of Houston, Texas and we got hit hard during hurrican Ike back in September. out of all the people around me on other cell providers Verizon was the only one that worked in the area i am in.    
you would need to upgrade to a Nationwide Select plan and subscribe to VCast Vpack for unlimited MB and such
got an email from support.   "Swine70, since you are currently on the Nationwide Select plan and subscribe to VCast Vpack, you are not charged minutes when browsing Mobile Web or VCast, you hav... See more...
got an email from support.   "Swine70, since you are currently on the Nationwide Select plan and subscribe to VCast Vpack, you are not charged minutes when browsing Mobile Web or VCast, you have unlimited megabytes. Your usage will not show against your monthly minutes."    So i guess all is good!
Pasadena Texas here, just outside of Houston. I had the same problem for a few hours on Friday. Was on my way to the local verizon store and decided to check it and it was back up. Message Edited ... See more...
Pasadena Texas here, just outside of Houston. I had the same problem for a few hours on Friday. Was on my way to the local verizon store and decided to check it and it was back up. Message Edited by Swine70 on 04-05-2009 11:22 AM
ok... Verizon is still sticking me with this... date/ 03/31/2009 time/ 2:46 AM number/ 9999999999 minute/ 1 desc/ 0001661566   everytime i log in to vcast or mobile web it sh... See more...
ok... Verizon is still sticking me with this... date/ 03/31/2009 time/ 2:46 AM number/ 9999999999 minute/ 1 desc/ 0001661566   everytime i log in to vcast or mobile web it show that i use a minute on my voice plan! Why?   does that go against my 1400 minutes?         I have the NATIONWIDE SELECT FAMILY SHARE PRIMARY 1400 $**** S4975 1107 Unl Picture/Video Msg $0.00 Mobile Web For Mb Plans $0.00    V Cast Vpak For Mb - $15 $15.00    Txt Msg W Per Msg Charges $0.00 Streamlined Billing- $0 $0.00 Ringback Tones $0.99 $0.99 Caller Id $0.00 Busy Transfer $0.00 3-Way Calling $0.00 Call Waiting $0.00 No Answer Transfer $0.00 Call Forwarding $0.00 Basic Voice Mail - $0 $0.00 New Every Two MultiTier $0.00 Unl Text Messaging $0.00  Nationalaccess Roam-Mb $0.00 Unlimited Verizon Wireless Mobile To Mobile Calling $0.00
ok... Verizon is still sticking me with this... date/ 03/31/2009 time/ 2:46 AM numbers/ 9999999999  minute/ 1 desc/ 0001661566   everytime i use vcast or mobile web it charges a minute! W... See more...
ok... Verizon is still sticking me with this... date/ 03/31/2009 time/ 2:46 AM numbers/ 9999999999  minute/ 1 desc/ 0001661566   everytime i use vcast or mobile web it charges a minute! Why?    
Ok, Cool. Thanks! thats what i needed to know. didn't want any supprises on the bill
I have the NATIONWIDE SELECT FAMILY SHARE PRIMARY 1400 $**** S4975 1107   and i'm not clear what all i have access to.   it says Unl Picture/Video Msg $0.00  Mobile Web For Mb Plans $0.00 ... See more...
I have the NATIONWIDE SELECT FAMILY SHARE PRIMARY 1400 $**** S4975 1107   and i'm not clear what all i have access to.   it says Unl Picture/Video Msg $0.00  Mobile Web For Mb Plans $0.00      (how much is this gonna cost me if i use it?) V Cast Vpak For Mb - $15 $15.00     (What do i get for my $15?) Txt Msg W Per Msg Charges $0.00 Streamlined Billing- $0 $0.00 Ringback Tones $0.99 $0.99 Caller Id $0.00 Busy Transfer $0.00 3-Way Calling $0.00 Call Waiting $0.00 No Answer Transfer $0.00 Call Forwarding $0.00 Basic Voice Mail - $0 $0.00 New Every Two MultiTier $0.00 Unl Text Messaging $0.00  Nationalaccess Roam-Mb $0.00 Unlimited Verizon Wireless Mobile To Mobile Calling $0.00