Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,397 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Pete755's Posts

I have a wired and wireless computer, both running Windows XP.  This morning the problem has happened, and I am on the wired computer. I found a few services and processes running that might be at f... See more...
I have a wired and wireless computer, both running Windows XP.  This morning the problem has happened, and I am on the wired computer. I found a few services and processes running that might be at fault.  CISCO/Pure Networks monitor, I removed a couple weeks ago but a process was still running.  Verizon's In-home agent, I stopped that.   So far I seem to be ok. Peter
I am using Firefox and Maxthon both with very few add-ons.  I only use IE to get Windows Updates.
I have tried using the option of logging in with My Verizon, and it says there is a login failure so I have to go back and use the community signon.
The computers aren't running at the same time.  My verizon ActionTec router is Rev D. Usually I can have up to 2 browsers open with a total of 10 active tabs. No Peer/Peer or gaming going on. Peter
I would like to use my "My Verizon" login information for the forums and post messages.  But currently, I have to sign out of My Verizon, and sign in with my forum credentials. I know My Verizon has... See more...
I would like to use my "My Verizon" login information for the forums and post messages.  But currently, I have to sign out of My Verizon, and sign in with my forum credentials. I know My Verizon has issues...  But I would like to have user name and password for all my verizon activites. Thanks. Peter
I have two computers one wired and one wireless.  While I am browsing web sites, my connection resets or something.  I have to do an ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew and then I can refresh my br... See more...
I have two computers one wired and one wireless.  While I am browsing web sites, my connection resets or something.  I have to do an ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew and then I can refresh my browser pages and everything is back. When the problems happens web sites hang while opening...  Is this related to the NAT table on the verizon router?  Can a NAT table be cleared like "ipconfig /flushdns"?  Before I involve tech support, I just want a better idea aobut the problem...
It doesn't seem as though I can change the default IP address, unless I am mistaken. Is there anyway to prevent wireless users from accessing the administration screen of the MI424WR?  I can restric... See more...
It doesn't seem as though I can change the default IP address, unless I am mistaken. Is there anyway to prevent wireless users from accessing the administration screen of the MI424WR?  I can restrict that via my WRT64G, but not the FIOS router. Thanks Peter