Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,175 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ok_panhandler's Posts

Signal quality out here is not what it used to be. We don't have 4G, but the 3G data speeds used to be adequate for basic email/web browsing and simple apps. Text messages must be resent abou... See more...
Signal quality out here is not what it used to be. We don't have 4G, but the 3G data speeds used to be adequate for basic email/web browsing and simple apps. Text messages must be resent about 90% of the time, and voice quality is also horrible now. Every other word seems to get lost in a conversation. This is probably the most frustrating. I have been told that a local telephone company trying to test out their 4g network and not knowing what they are doing is partially to blame. I'm not sure how accurate that is. Maybe Verizon could look into this? If so, talk to the FCC? I have been keeping my fingers crossed that Verizon was tinkering with the towers in order to upgrade them to 4G, but that's just the optimist in me. I have no idea where to better submit a trouble ticket. I am told calling in to complain will get a routine script.. so maybe this post will get some attention... Can someone can look into the signal quality out here???