Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,143 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

alysonhearod's Posts

Last night I was charging my phone, like always, and it was working fine. Well this morning I go to send a text and it won't let me. All I see is a little circle where the wifi is. So, I turne... See more...
Last night I was charging my phone, like always, and it was working fine. Well this morning I go to send a text and it won't let me. All I see is a little circle where the wifi is. So, I turned it off then turned it back on. It still didn't allow me to send a text. I can use my iMessage with wifi, but I don't have wifi all the time. I can recieve phone calls but can't make them. It's like I have an iPod as a phone. I did recieve a text saying that I used 75% of my data usage but that shouldn't affect my texting. I tried to send normal SMS texts (green colored) and it says the text failed to send. If y'all can help me out, it would be great and I would really appreciate it! Thanks, Alyson