Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 948 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kevo2u's Posts

I recently received a replacement BlackBerry Storm, performed a device switch via the BlackBerry Desktop Manager Device Switch Wizard and sent back my old Storm back to Verizon.  I placed the SD ... See more...
I recently received a replacement BlackBerry Storm, performed a device switch via the BlackBerry Desktop Manager Device Switch Wizard and sent back my old Storm back to Verizon.  I placed the SD Card from the old Storm into the new Storm and now I am receiving the following error message when I turn on the phone or attempt to save to the SD Card:    "A Media Card has been inserted that contains encrypted content which will be unaccessible by this device."    I've done all kinds of searches and visited multiple forums but can't seem to find an answer to my problem.  Can someone provide assistance?   Thanks in advance.
Does anyone know if there is a way to mute the clicking sound when typing on the Blackberry Storm?
Well I've had my Storm for about a week and the list of annoyances are starting to pile up.  Most importantly, I'm missing calls because my Storm does not ring or vibrate when connected via USB.  ... See more...
Well I've had my Storm for about a week and the list of annoyances are starting to pile up.  Most importantly, I'm missing calls because my Storm does not ring or vibrate when connected via USB.  I have it set to ring and vibrate but neither is happening.  Anyone else experiencing this problem.  I've seen on other forums were users are experiencing the opposite where the phone rings even though they have it set not to.
I've had my Storm for about a week now and have yet to be able to backup the device.  I receive the error message "error backing up database(s).  I am attempting to backup the device with the Blac... See more...
I've had my Storm for about a week now and have yet to be able to backup the device.  I receive the error message "error backing up database(s).  I am attempting to backup the device with the Blackberry Desktop Manager.  Any suggestions/recommendations are extremely appreciated.