Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,436 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DecusGeek's Posts

Nope, NewEgg. Looking at the online vendors, they all seem to be selling the XT1962-4. I am interested in the straight g7 not the g7 Power or g7 Play.
Hey, did you know that there are two models of the g7? XT1962-1 is designed for Canada and the US and supports CDMA. The XT1962-4 is designed for Brazil and Latin America and does NOT support CDMA. G... See more...
Hey, did you know that there are two models of the g7? XT1962-1 is designed for Canada and the US and supports CDMA. The XT1962-4 is designed for Brazil and Latin America and does NOT support CDMA. Guess which one I was shipped. Looks like both Verizon and I are correct, you can use the g7 on their network but only if you have the right model.
I just brought in a Motorola g7 for activation. Verizon said that it is not compatible with their network even though they support the g6 and Motorola says that it can be used on their network. Can I... See more...
I just brought in a Motorola g7 for activation. Verizon said that it is not compatible with their network even though they support the g6 and Motorola says that it can be used on their network. Can I ever use this phone? I'm using another carrier in the mean time.
Unfortunately Verizon has a history of dropping support for old phones as quickly as they can get away with it, I have found, so I'm not surprised. Guess I'll go back to its predecessor. Thanks... See more...
Unfortunately Verizon has a history of dropping support for old phones as quickly as they can get away with it, I have found, so I'm not surprised. Guess I'll go back to its predecessor. Thanks for following up on this. -- Jonathan M. Prigot <jprigot@verizon.net> On Wed, 2013-01-23 at 13:20 -0700, Verizon Wireless Customer Support
I just bought a reconditioned LG VX10000. When I try to bring up the World Clock, I get an error message "Flash content is not found", this also happens with the animated wallpapers. The LG tool ... See more...
I just bought a reconditioned LG VX10000. When I try to bring up the World Clock, I get an error message "Flash content is not found", this also happens with the animated wallpapers. The LG tool says that I am running the latest code rev (VX10KV12).  Does anyone know what going on or, better, the fix?